Kindle Forum banner

Decal Girl Skin for KDX!

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  PhillipA82 
#1 ·
This is my first ever skin, so when I went to apply it to my KDX, I was absolutely AMAZED. I'm a perfectionist, okay? So, you can probably figure I took that skin off quite a few times. Well, the skin took the abuse terrifically. I peeled it back so many times, and it never lost its adhesiveness. It didn't stretch significantly either. I officially love DG! I'll definitely be going back for more! The only thing that kind of left me disappointed was the fact that the computer images were a lot more vibrant than the skin itself. I mean, I guess I should have expected that, but it still left me a little sad. I don't mind it that much though. By the way, I got "Flores Agua" - I had to personally go and ask them to add it on because they didn't add it in the first two batches like they promised. Just shows you how great their customer service is!

Overall I give DG an A+!
But the skin itself an A-!

#2 ·
Flores Agua is a favorite of mine. My daughter has it on her netbook and I had it in purple on my K2. If you have any parts there are a little stretched out from the abuse, use a hair dryer and it will shrink right back up. I actually stretch mine on purpose to get it to cover a little more on the edges. (But I don't recommend it for the faint of heart)

I love DecalGirl so much that all of our laptops, ipods, iphones, kindles, wii and remotes are all sporting skins. I doube I'll ever order skins from another company. Their CS is fantastic!

I'm in the process of trying to decide on my next skin for my soon to be ordered DX. They've got some great ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.