Author Topic: Speck Products Fit Folio for Kindle Touch! Wonderful!  (Read 4826 times)  

Offline Sometimes Lucy

• Michigan
    • View Profile
Speck Products Fit Folio for Kindle Touch! Wonderful!
« on: June 29, 2012, 03:28:19 PM »
From speckproducts.com:
"FitFolio is a Kindle Touch case that combines the fit of a precision-molded hard shell case, with the cover-to-cover protection in a book-style folio. The form-fit hard-shell cradle keeps your Kindle Keyboard securely in place, so it doesn't slip or slide, even when the cover is folded back and held in one hand. A vegan leatherette book-style cover protects the Kindle Touch screen when its in your bag or your jacket pocket. The cover is lined with super-soft padded microsuede and is held securely in place with a small bungee cord."

This is a wonderful case! After having used Noreve covers in the past, I've been spoiled by the snap-in style, so when I got my new Kindle Touch, I wanted to find out if someone else had designed a similar case. (I really dislike elastic corners!!) I found just what I wanted at Speck Products! As I have found Speck Products to be high-quality, well-made, innovative products, this case is no exception. It adds very little in thickness or in weight, and it's definitely going to protect my Kindle. The bungee closure works perfectly, keeping the cover closed when I want it closed, and secures it when folded back to read. I chose Peacock Blue, rather than Black, and it's a gorgeous aqua color. Speck Products always come in nice packaging, and the prices are very reasonable for exceptional quality. The only thing that I would like to see with this particular case would be more color choices, but I understand that's something that we'll see very soon.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:45:25 AM by mrskb »

Offline sparrowlight

• View Profile
    • Wordhoard
Re: Speck Products Fit Folio for Kindle Touch! Wonderful!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 07:39:01 AM »
I just bought this case myself - I am so pleased too!!! I will post a full review too to talk about the process but I'm glad I'm not the only one enjoying this one.  8)