Author Topic: Book promos: Bargains | Discovery | Spotlight | Series | Box Set | Audiobook  (Read 442598 times)  

Offline Deankut

• Philadelphia
  • Philadelphia's Thriller Author
    • View Profile
    • Philadelphia's Thriller Author Dean Kutzler
I just paid for a bargain add ($20) and I received confirmation on payment, but not anything about scheduling. My book is $5.99...but I just changed it this morning to the required $4.99 and I'm waiting for it to update. Can someone please help me?

Offline The J to the K

• Northern California
  • Wordy MoFo
    • View Profile
    • www.JayNorry.com
Re: Book promos: Bargains | Discovery | Spotlight | Series | Box Set | Audiobook
« Reply #601 on: February 17, 2017, 03:16:20 PM »
I paid for a Book Discovery slot on February 8th, and received an email that the book would be included in today's blog post. I'm getting a little nervous though, as it doesn't look like any Book Discovery blogs have been posted since the 7th.

Edited: I see the post now. Thank you, Kboards!  :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 04:31:18 PM by The J to the K »

J.K. Norry - author of books & short stories exploring the deeper meaning.

Offline Sapphire

• Omaha NE
    • View Profile
I just submitted and paid for a feature spotlight ad for When Least Expected (B009YJEK8G). It said to enter my preferred date in the instructions field. There was no instructions field. I am requesting for this ad to run on Tuesday, March 28th, when the book will be temporarily marked down to 99 cents. Could someone confirm if this date is available?
 :o P.S. Your email link in the questions section does not work.

Offline Annalise Clark

• View Profile
    • Annalise on Amazon
Purchased Book Discovery. Did not specify date. First available is fine. Thank you.

Offline DL_White

• View Profile
Hello! I purchased a bargain promotion earlier today. I received confirmation from paypal but nothing from KBoards. There was no indication of when the promotion would run.

Offline DL_White

• View Profile
0 sales, 0 page reads.  :o At least was only $20. I won't likely do it again. Also there have been no tweets on the kboards twitter account since May.