Why not Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial?
KB Featured
TBD
by TBD

$0.00
Kindle Edition published 2016-01-12
Bestseller ranking: 757432

Product Description
With the odd disappearance of her parents, Gussie Gibson has lived her entire life with her granny on a peaceful pecan orchard, owned by the meanest man in all of Georgia—Mr. J.P. Combs. Granny teaches Gussie many valuable life lessons as a black woman growing up in the still-segregated south. Mr. Combs is an evil underhanded banker who takes liberties beyond his privilege. When Granny dies, Combs informs Gussie she owes him back rent—but he wants much more than money for payment—and more than Gussie can live with.
After defending herself against his sexual advances, Gussie flees to escape certain vigilante justice when she meets a charming, handsome stranger, Sam Johnson, who is just returning from World War II.
Gussie and Sam’s friendship is short-lived when Mr. Combs hunts her down and drags her back to Green Ridge, driven by his craving for revenge and a grudge too deep to comprehend. Gussie fights to return to Sam and his lo...

Author Topic: Book promos: Bargains | Discovery | Spotlight | Series | Box Set | Audiobook  (Read 447675 times)  

Online Dean Kutzler

• Philadelphia
  • I learn. I twist. I write. I repeat.
    • View Profile
    • Philadelphia's Thriller Author Dean Kutzler
I just paid for a bargain add ($20) and I received confirmation on payment, but not anything about scheduling. My book is $5.99...but I just changed it this morning to the required $4.99 and I'm waiting for it to update. Can someone please help me?
Space Opera Trilogy: 7%

Valentine\'s Day Surprise, A Roman Mystery: 80%

Jack Elliot Series Book 3: 0%
I learn. I twist. I write. I repeat. I learn. I twist. I write. I repeat. I learn. I twist...
Dean Kutzler | Website | Blog | Reader's Group | Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus | Goodreads

Offline The J to the K

• Northern California
  • Wordy MoFo
    • View Profile
    • www.JayNorry.com
Re: Book promos: Bargains | Discovery | Spotlight | Series | Box Set | Audiobook
« Reply #601 on: February 17, 2017, 03:16:20 PM »
I paid for a Book Discovery slot on February 8th, and received an email that the book would be included in today's blog post. I'm getting a little nervous though, as it doesn't look like any Book Discovery blogs have been posted since the 7th.

Edited: I see the post now. Thank you, Kboards!  :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 04:31:18 PM by The J to the K »

J.K. Norry - author of books & short stories exploring the deeper meaning.

Online Sapphire

• Omaha NE
    • View Profile
I just submitted and paid for a feature spotlight ad for When Least Expected (B009YJEK8G). It said to enter my preferred date in the instructions field. There was no instructions field. I am requesting for this ad to run on Tuesday, March 28th, when the book will be temporarily marked down to 99 cents. Could someone confirm if this date is available?
 :o P.S. Your email link in the questions section does not work.

Offline Annalise Clark

• View Profile
    • Annalise on Amazon
Purchased Book Discovery. Did not specify date. First available is fine. Thank you.

Offline DL_White

• View Profile
Hello! I purchased a bargain promotion earlier today. I received confirmation from paypal but nothing from KBoards. There was no indication of when the promotion would run.

Offline DL_White

• View Profile
0 sales, 0 page reads.  :o At least was only $20. I won't likely do it again. Also there have been no tweets on the kboards twitter account since May.

Offline TonyGonline

• England
    • View Profile
Re: Book promos: Bargains | Discovery | Spotlight | Series | Box Set | Audiobook
« Reply #606 on: September 08, 2017, 10:13:58 AM »
Received paypal confirmation yesterday but no email...

Offline TonyGonline

• England
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 09, 2017, 07:47:53 AM »
Still no email or other contact.

Offline mikejones

• View Profile
    • Mike Jones website
« Reply #608 on: September 12, 2017, 01:22:23 PM »
I chose Book Discovery for the three books in my series. Crossing my fingers.

Will this only be on Facebook? I can't find the promotional page on this site. The advice page says to ad links to twitter posts, but I don't know where to link to.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 02:09:34 PM by mikejones »
The Battle of Port City: 70%
Mike Jones | Mike's Wordpress

Offline Rachel W

• Borders, Scotland
    • View Profile
    • Rachel Wright Books
HI - I just paid for a book discovery.  Can you please send me the links to the pages it will be promoted on?

Thanks

Offline Rachel A

• View Profile
Pitched for the audiobook promo, thanks!

Offline Delaney

• View Profile
Just purchased a Book Discovery for a new children's novel... confirmation of payment, but no other details received yet. Amazon ASIN: B076NBTZYK

Offline Rachel W

• Borders, Scotland
    • View Profile
    • Rachel Wright Books
« Reply #612 on: November 04, 2017, 10:41:16 AM »
Is this promotion service still active?  I paid for a promotion several weeks ago via the link but have never had any contact since.

Offline VirtualWitte

• View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 06, 2017, 04:16:33 PM »
Just signed up for the book discovery to help get the word out about my latest book.  :)

Offline jegenes

• Port Chalmers, New Zealand
    • View Profile
    • John and Gizmo
« Reply #614 on: November 16, 2017, 01:35:31 PM »
I paid for a Spotlight promotion 4 days ago and have not received any sort of communication or confirmation (except from PayPal, who confirmed my payment). I have no idea what's going on. And it seems odd to be directed to inquire about this via a "Reply to this post". Don't you have any direct "private" communication method? Seems a bit dodgy to be carrying out one's business on a public forum. Please respond. Thanks.