KB Featured Book
Bloody Sunrise
by Gregg Bell

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-06-06
Bestseller ranking: 4595

Product Description

Denny O'Callaghan is afraid to open his eyes.

He'd been out drinking last night with the guys, and his head throbs, his arms hurt, and he can't remember what he's done.

He opens his eyes. Blood. On his sheets. His pillowcase.

Then he gets a call: his ex-wife was murdered last night.

He desperately tries to piece together what happened. But he can't explain how he got the scratches on his arms, the police want to know about the domestic violence report his ex filed against him, and his buddies say he was raging against her last night before he stormed off on his own.

Right about the time she was murdered.

Take advantage of this introductory low price!

What readers are saying about Bloody Sunrise:

'My involvement was total...I read this book straight through twice.' suziqnb

'Great thr...

Author Topic: Book promos: Bargains | Discovery | Spotlight | Series | Box Set | Audiobook  (Read 439943 times)  

Offline Deankut

• Philadelphia
  • Philadelphia's Thriller Author
    • View Profile
    • Philadelphia's Thriller Author Dean Kutzler
I just paid for a bargain add ($20) and I received confirmation on payment, but not anything about scheduling. My book is $5.99...but I just changed it this morning to the required $4.99 and I'm waiting for it to update. Can someone please help me?

Offline The J to the K

• View Profile
    • www.JayNorry.com
Re: Book promos: Bargains | Discovery | Spotlight | Series | Box Set | Audiobook
« Reply #601 on: February 17, 2017, 03:16:20 PM »
I paid for a Book Discovery slot on February 8th, and received an email that the book would be included in today's blog post. I'm getting a little nervous though, as it doesn't look like any Book Discovery blogs have been posted since the 7th.

Edited: I see the post now. Thank you, Kboards!  :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 04:31:18 PM by The J to the K »

J.K. Norry - author of books & short stories exploring the deeper meaning.

Offline Sapphire

• Omaha NE
    • View Profile
I just submitted and paid for a feature spotlight ad for When Least Expected (B009YJEK8G). It said to enter my preferred date in the instructions field. There was no instructions field. I am requesting for this ad to run on Tuesday, March 28th, when the book will be temporarily marked down to 99 cents. Could someone confirm if this date is available?
 :o P.S. Your email link in the questions section does not work.

Offline Annalise Clark

• View Profile
    • Annalise on Amazon
Purchased Book Discovery. Did not specify date. First available is fine. Thank you.