Kindle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

So, what are you reading? (2013 edition)

208K views 971 replies 260 participants last post by  anguabell 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Um, Heather, you know we have two more days, right?
;D

Betsy
Actually, I keep thinking today is the 31st. I've been off all week. I had our party hats, noisemakers and champagne all ready to go for tonight. When Joe changes his schedule it throws me off. And when payday (which is the 31st) is early because of the weekend, it throws me off. When I see the notification that we got paid the night before, then I just assume that day is the end of the month.

Sorry

#4 ·
she's preparing in case she sleeps in late January 1st, betsy....

and as some people know, i'm going through my TBR list in alphabetical order.  thanks to amazon's 1.99 sale today, i picked up 21 new books, so i'm re-starting my project on January 1st with the books that start with numbers.

#5 ·
Luvmy4brats said:
Actually, I keep thinking today is the 31st. I've been off all week. I had our party hats, noisemakers and champagne all ready to go for tonight. When Joe changes his schedule it throws me off. And when payday (which is the 31st) is early because of the weekend, it throws me off. When I see the notification that we got paid the night before, then I just assume that day is the end of the month.

Sorry
LOL! I've been off all week...a day late or a day early. Today's the first day I've known what day it is all week.
:D

Betsy

#19 ·
Finally getting around to reading the Hunger Games. About half way through book one. Intriguing.

#22 ·
I'm reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel as I thought I should read it before moving on to Bring Up the Bodies, which won the Man Booker. I'm quite early on in the book but find it very disappointing so far, just because it sounds so fake in the usual poorly written historical novel ways. I like historical novels and thought Mantel would be better than this as she has won the Booker twice with these books. However, I'm sure it must get better later.

#26 ·
I started re-reading the Lucas Davenport mystery series by John Sandford late last month. I'm about to start #16, Broken Prey, in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.