Kindle Forum banner

Swagbucks!

2M views 3K replies 25 participants last post by  telracs 
#1 ·
OK, as we discussed, here's the 2013 Swagbucks thread.  This lets us start over, leaving behind all the other information that's not quite up to date.  A shorter thread will also let us find things more easily.

If people want to post their Swagbucks referral code, I'll add it to this initial post.

Betsy

#1,927 ·
Encrave and Jun were crazy wild at the end of June, but they've been almost nonexistent these first couple of days of July.

#1,931 ·
Isn't it, though?  ;)

I've still only gotten the 7 (a bajillion times) and 10 (a few times) collector bills.  Hope  y'all are doing better than me....

#1,936 ·
Heh, I finally got that one yesterday too.  At least they didn't put it on a 4sb bill... :p

June bonuses are posted already!  That's early in the day.

#1,939 ·
I've still only gotten the 7, 10 and 11. Doubt I'm going to get the other 2. But I did get a 26sb search win today, so that was nice. :)

TWO EASY SPECIAL OFFER ALERTS ---

Offer 1 - worth 14 - on SponsorPay

Shoe Carnival -- print coupon

Can be printed as PDF, credits within about 5 minutes in Chrome.

Offer 2 - worth 15 - on SponsorPay

Divine of the East - Register with valid information to play. No purchase required.

User name, email, password. Credits within a couple of minutes in Chrome.

#1,940 ·
Thanks for the code alert, Susan! :)

#1,942 ·
Thanks!

I haven't been doing SBs lately, getting back in the saddle.  Started with a 26 SB search win, so that was good!

Betsy

#1,943 ·
Welcome back, Betsy!  :D

#1,945 ·
CODE ALERT --

GetCrazyNow is Swag Code #1 good until 3:48 am PDT for 3 Swag Bucks

#1,947 ·
I, of course, only got a 6sb search so far.  :p  But I'm trying for dubs, I see reports of trips already (I started late).

Another event of 'crazy eights' today - you can get 8 rounds of games for 16sbs, instead of the usual 5 rounds for 10sbs.

#1,948 ·
lol - I got 7 for dubs.  Maybe I'll get the 8 for trips!

#1,950 ·
I got another 7 for trips.  Figures.

Silly me for being late, I was finishing up a book. :) I knew the goal would be high today though, with a code extravaganza.  Another goofy number, 128 with the 'crazy eights' theme....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.