99.  A butterfly in a butcher's yard

100.  Lady in waiting

101.  Redivivus

102.  Bred in the bone

103.  The hour of the wolf

See less See more
#52 ·
Gertie Kindle 'a/k/a Margaret Lake' said:
She's currently working on a Jamie and Claire graphic novel as well as Ellen and Brian's story.

It's almost always four years between books. I'm pretty sure it will be four years again.
Yea, Im not holding my breath to deeply, and DH just pointed out to me that it is 2010. Shes also working on the Outlandish companion part 2. Guess we will all have time to reread the whole series.

#53 ·
bookfiend said:
Yea, Im not holding my breath to deeply, and DH just pointed out to me that it is 2010. Shes also working on the Outlandish companion part 2. Guess we will all have time to reread the whole series.
I try to read Outlander once a year, but not the whole series. It's past time for me to start it again.

The way DG writes is really weird. She gets a thought for a good scene, writes it, and doesn't care if it's out of order or not. Then she goes back and strings it all together. She didn't do that in the original three books, and this mish-mash shows up in the quality of the last four.

Still, it's Jamie and Claire (and young Ian) and I love them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.