Author Topic: Are you an author? Add yourself to our KB AUTHORS PAGE!  (Read 368481 times)  

Offline Muyassar Sattarova

• Uzbekistan
  • Dreams come true!
    • View Profile
Re: Are you an author? Add yourself to our KB AUTHORS PAGE!
« Reply #600 on: January 06, 2018, 08:27:10 AM »
In my opinion, this page enables us-writers to be more creative!
What about my answers to the questions:
1. Screenshots is a good idea!
2. Kindle sales only.
3. Any authors of e-books.
4. Both freebies and paid books.
5. Of course!

Offline SueSeabury

• View Profile
    • Amazon Author Page
« Reply #601 on: February 06, 2018, 05:24:12 AM »
Howdy,
Not new to writing, but I have a new book coming out this week: romantic comedy called YOLO.
Hope to make it to the top of the sales board with it. ;)
Sue Seabury | blog | facebook | twitter

Offline sea52501

• Ottumwa, Iowa - USA
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Galaxy (Still under construction)
« Reply #602 on: February 07, 2018, 05:28:29 PM »
Hello, I'm very new.  I've written since I was a kid using my father's hand-me-down type writer.  I'm a few days away from publishing my first short story on KDP.  Obviously, I'm still learning a lot.  Today I learned I'm not alone.  I just found a whole community of people who have gone through the same things I have.  I look forward to learning, reading, writing and exploring more!
Steve
Escaping Utopia: 100%

Pirates of Corderra: 30%

The Angel of Death: 10%
Steve Anderson | Author Page

Offline mercyheller

• Atlanta, GA
    • View Profile
    • Mercy Heller
« Reply #603 on: February 10, 2018, 04:56:33 AM »
Good day all!

I'll start with the simple part. My name is Mercy, and I am (depending on who you ask) a folklore researcher, a curiosity collector or an all-around trouble maker. In my heart I am a horror novelist with several unwritten masterpieces secreted away in the furthest recesses of my imagination.

I grew up in the South (yes, with a capital "s"), so my stories focus on life in a Southern town with an all-too-typical facade. Scratch the surface and things get dark. Very quickly. I have three novels in some state of completion. One may be ready for editing by summer. Gotta dream big!

Friends suggest that KBoards is an excellent place to connect, learn and share. I'm down for all three. I am comfortable with the writing and editing of my work. The gaping chasm obstructing my path to literary fame is my ignorance of marketing, building an email list, convincing people to buy my book and love my book, and so on. You know, the easy stuff.

So, I'll have lots of questions. Lots and lots and lots of questions.

Please feel free to say hi. Drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you!

Offline Abigail Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 14, 2018, 05:57:34 AM »
Hey all,

Allow myself to introduce... myself. Been on the forum (hiding in the shadows mostly!) for over a year now. Just absorbing and learning a ton. I live in Ireland, I write contemporary romance and my first book comes out today (eek!). I'm equal parts excited and anxious. I got book 2 in my series ready to go in two weeks time, and hopefully then I can start building a little momentum.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:35:55 AM by Abigail Stark »

Offline Walterrhein

• Chippewa Falls, WI
    • View Profile
    • Streets Of Lima
« Reply #605 on: February 14, 2018, 05:20:38 PM »
Hello Everyone!
I see that I've had an account on this forum for many years, but I'm just resuming activity. These days I write with Perseid Press. You can check out my author page here:
https://www.amazon.com/Walter-Rhein/e/B008Z6RIOC/
I write all kinds of things. I have a sequel to my dystopian fantasy "The Reader of Acheron" coming out in a few months. I have an expat/travel book entitled "Reckless Traveler" and I have a book about Cross-Country skiing entitled "Beyond Birkie Fever." You can find all of these on my author page. I'm always looking for new reviews, so don't hesitate to PM me about a review copy.

I've had good luck placing stories and articles in local magazines. Plus I run a web page about Peru here: http://streetsoflima.com/

Currently I'm in the midst of a Kindle Scout campaign and I need nominations, so read more about that here: http://streetsoflima.com/paperclip-kindle-scout/

Anyway, I'm always happy to talk writing and support my fellow writers. Glad to meet you all!

Offline Majestic

• View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 28, 2018, 03:32:59 PM »
Hi everyone, I am having difficulty adding my profile as author.  I am working on my first book, a memoir mixed with fiction, true stories entangled with fantasies, narrated with first person perspective and accompanied by psychological, sociological and political commentaries.  The title of my book so far is "Journal of Dreams from Casualty of War," may be revised.  I am looking to get advice and feedbacks from authors who has had more experiences!

Offline Beady

• UK
    • View Profile
    • Bernard Davis Books
« Reply #607 on: March 06, 2018, 04:54:11 AM »
Hi,
I'm new to all of this.  I have a couple of books out on Amazon and am in the process of writing more.  Been writing most of my life, but mainly boring manuals and reports - lots of reports.  Now starting to get into this creative writing thing and starting to love it.

Regards,
Bernard D

Offline Cebelius

• 1. Entertain 2. Be entertained. 3. Profit
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 26, 2018, 08:29:18 PM »
Howdy!

First time poster, and my first book is up on Zon right now. Figured I'd go ahead and sign up here and see if I can keep up with the trends and KU data and all that stuff I never thought about before I put a book up and figured out just how much I need to know that I just, at this point, don't.

Pleasure to meetcha. :)

Offline DSBROWN WRITES

• View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 11, 2018, 12:32:36 PM »
 :o :o :o :o WOW! I had absolutely no idea this place even existed. Color me dumb and blind. Gotta thank Joseph for turning me onto this resource.  I've been writing for some time but we all know writers are just like singers, everyone thinks they can, and most assuredly if you have it in you one must be true to oneself and try, but sadly it's not for all of us. Everyone does not get to become an actual author, let alone an author with any success.  I'm still trying to find out if I have what it takes. So enthused to see so many successful authors out here. I will endeavor to engage and learn as much as I can. And as is with any network, I've noticed many out here not following the rules, most likely due to impatience. The information out here is rich and dense, a lot to go through.  However, I will ever strive to stay within the lines. I look forward to engaging and adding myself to the KB Authors Page. 

DS

Offline Mia V.

• Victoria, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 14, 2018, 05:35:47 AM »
Hi all,
Just starting out. I've been soaking up the wisdom for a while now!
And I'm ready to start asking questions. and making this happen.

Offline Keegan T

• View Profile
« Reply #611 on: Yesterday at 05:22:26 AM »
Hi everyone,

I've been writing in my spare time for more than a decade but I'm just starting to take it seriously now.

The plan is to have a sci-fi novella and novel launched by early fall 2018.

Look forward to chatting with everyone and learning more.

Best,