Kindle Forum banner

Hello from New Zealand

850 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  TJ Perkins 
#1 ·
Hi, my name's Faye and I'm a poet from New Zealand. It's winter here and it's very cold and raining. I am currently turning my long backlist of inspirational poetry books into eBooks. I mostly write children's poetry now and I love it... it's so much fun to write. I published my first children's eBook of poems and funny pictures, Seaside Fun, last month.

I got my first Kindle in May and I love it! I had been reading Kindle books on my tablet before that, but my kindle is easier to read in bed.

I have a little brown bunny called Honey. I love crochet and eating chocolate :)

#7 ·
Welcome Faye.
Glad you found your way to the KB.
Hope you find friends here.

My friend Intinst used to post this info, hope it helps:
Greetings and Welcome, all!! We are so glad you found KindleBoards, an independent resource for people who own or have interest in Kindle, so our forum is for both readers and writers. We have many areas that you probably will like. Have you been to The Book Corner yet? That's the area for discussions about books (naturally :D ). That's also where you will find threads about books Recommended by our Members and a list of additional sites for Book Lovers.
Then there is the Book Bazaar where our member/authors post about their books and the Writers' Cafe that has discussions about writing, publishing and many other topics. Here is a link to all the KindleBoards authors:Unofficial master list of KindleBoards Authors. That is also where you will locate Bargain Books and even Free Books threads where you can get reading material at low or no cost! If you have a question about your Kindle or it's usage, check out the FAQ or the forum about Tips, Tricks and Trouble Shooting . Or, just ask your question. We have many helpful and knowledgeable people here at KB and we feel there is no such thing as a "dumb" question. Questions about KindleBoards may be answered at Forum tips. If not, once again, ask away! To keep everything running smoothly, we ask that everyone read Forum decorum. There are a few points there particularly for authors. Further questions from authors concerning KB may be answered here: Authors:8 essential KindleBoards tips.
Another popular place is Let's Talk Kindle, where all things in the Kindle world are posted about. Do you have a Kindle Fire? Join in the conversations or ask questions in the Fire Talk area. Be sure and check out the Photo Gallery, where pictures of members, pets, flowers, landscapes or just almost anything interesting can be found.
Have you been to the Accessories area? There you will see information about covers, skins, lights, bags, stands and many other items to allow you to personalize your Kindle.
Looking to just kill some time while you are waiting for your Kindle or if you have your kindle, want to try something different? Try INFINITY Game - Word Association or The "INFINITY" Thread: KEEP POSTING...Ready, Set,... GO!!! or one of the other threads in the Not Quite Kindle area.
Sorry for the long post, but there is just so much to do, learn and like about KindleBoards that I just get carried away. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.