Author Topic: Under the Ice - Top 10 supernatural novel - ON OFFER  (Read 6979 times)  

Offline Tony Richards

• "Richards is a master" RT Book Reviews f/sf column
    • View Profile
    • Tony Richards -- Dark Fantasy Author
Re: Under the Ice - Top 10 supernatural novel - ON OFFER
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2018, 06:57:19 PM »
A lot of my longer fiction is now available at the price of 99c.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2018, 06:39:05 PM »
And that's still the case. 99c for some full-length novels and long story collections.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2018, 06:40:02 AM »
And that is still the case.