Author Topic: The Power of the P*ssy - Part Two: Dating, Marriage and Divorce Advice for Women  (Read 3896 times)  

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
Whether You're Single, Married, or Divorced... You Have The Power!

In the follow-up to the best selling dating advice book, The Power of the [kitten], Kara King delves further into the controversial subject of [kitten] Power. In this book you'll discover unique and compelling advice specifically designed to conquer a variety of real life issues that women may face when dealing with men. The Power of the [kitten] Part Two will help you:

-Discover powers that men have and use this knowledge to your advantage.
-Draw men to you naturally and effortlessly.
-Heal from a divorce and come out of it better than ever!
-Use your powers within a marriage to re-ignite the flame or change the dynamics of the relationship.
-Learn tips and tricks to keep a good man head over heels in love with you, eager to remain faithful, and happy to stand by your side for life.
-Overcome baby daddy drama, rejection, and other real life issues that other dating advice books won't dare discuss!

The Power of the [kitten] has been hailed the ultimate must-read dating guide for women of all ages. The first book laid the foundation, while Part Two digs deeper into the world of feminine power. This book will make you laugh, leave you feeling empowered, and enable you to deal with anything a man throws your way!

DISCLAIMER: This book contains strong language, sexual content, and subject matter that may be offensive to some readers.

sorry -- non standard characters are not allowed in thread titles -- Ann
non standard characters again removed -- Ann 7/29
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 04:06:53 PM by KaraKing »

Kara King | twitter | facebook

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Laugh Loud. Run Fast. Be Kind.
    • View Profile

Welcome to KBoards, Or Welcome Back ;) OR Hi, glad you're still here. :D Congratulations on the book!  :)

Much of what follows you are, no doubt, already aware of, so please consider this to be just a friendly reminder. :) (The posting of this welcome letter doesn't mean you've done anything wrong; we just want you to have a ready reference, so we post this note in every thread. :) )

KBoards is a Readers and Kindle Fan forum.  Authors are always welcome to post anywhere but, as you browse the 'boards, please keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed here in the Book Bazaar.

A brief recap of our rules follows:

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function or the Kboards bookmark tool available on each thread) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information.  You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days.  Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link.  Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KBoards as time allows.  This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles!  Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts outside the Book Bazaar constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post.  For information on more ways to promote here on KBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
Authors: KBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum.  Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Thanks for being part of KBoards!  Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis 2016
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
"I downloaded the book on my Android Kindle App, and I finished the book in a day! I also have the first book; my sisters and nieces have also read my copy. If I had these books when I was younger, this would have saved me so much heartbreak and gain more understanding why my relationships ended badly. I love the other relationship books (Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man & He's Just Not That Into You) but this book speaks the truth! Please let your daughters, nieces, and other ladies read this book, and learn how to get the love and respect that we all deserve!" ~Amazon Reviewer

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
"This book changed my life and really illuminated issues I have had in past relationships. I highly recommend it and think all women should read these books. I will no longer be used or taken advantage of!" ~Amazon Reviewer

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
Amazon Review - "Left off right where the first book ended...this is more geared towards women already in a relationship but there is one section that I found extremely helpful and interesting and it was the chapter on rejection and the patterns women fall into due to rejection. So powerful, I would buy it again just for that section alone! Great buy!"

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
Another great review for Part Two!  :)

"Great book. Especially loved the blunt-ness of the author. I highly recommend this book for all women, regardless of your situation. There's an answer for almost everything life can throw at us women! Kudos to the author." ~Amazon Reviewer

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
"Great book. Especially loved the blunt-ness of the author. I highly recommend this book for all women, regardless of your situation. There's an answer for almost everything life can throw at us women! Kudos to the author." ~Amazon Reviewer

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
Amazon Reviewer - "Awesome book! Every women should read this book! It changed my life! I really have nothing more to say but read it ladies and apply it to your life. It works!"

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
Re: The Power of the P*ssy: Part Two - Dating, Marriage, and Divorce Advice
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 08:17:10 PM »
Amazon Review - "I didn't think this book would be anywhere as good as the first one, but boy was I wrong! King did an impeccable job with part two of the book. The advice she shares is insightful and beyond valuable. I have the Kindle version, but will purchase the paperback as well. King could have been a therapist, she's understanding, and talks to the reader through her words without sugarcoating anything. This book is golden! A MUST read for any woman who is not getting what she wants out of a relationship. This book basically lets women know the most important relationship is the one we have with ourselves. We need to value ourselves and what we have to offer as women, if a man doesn't appreciate you then you don't need someone who is going to undermine, and demean you breaking you apart from that love you've grown for yourself and others."

Thanks reviewer for the wonderful review!  :)

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
Re: The Power of the P*ssy: Part Two - Dating, Marriage, and Divorce Advice
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 01:57:45 PM »
Amazon Reviewer - "I read both books and the advice given is spot on! This should be the dating BIBLE for ALL women!"

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
Amazon Reviewer - "Gave it to my divorced daughter! Excellent advice I tried to tell her 20 years ago!!!"

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
"Just as good as the first book. Kara King is a funny, down to earth, and very honest writer. Contains a lot of useful information for women! I've recommended both her books to all my girlfriends." ~Amazon Reviewer

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
"This book is a jewel holding the advice young and old women need today. It is the wisdom that we all needed from our grandmothers, mothers, aunts, big sisters, and mentors. I think it should be apart of the school curriculum or in the required reading for Girls Inc. and The Boys and Girls Clubs of America." - Amazon Reviewer

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
Re: The Power of the P*ssy: Part Two - Dating, Marriage and Divorce Advice
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2015, 12:28:28 PM »
"Great book... have told at least 20 women to read this book and put in the their daughter's bags that are going off to college. Where was this book when I was younger and before two marriages?" ~Amazon Reviewer
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:46:06 AM by Ann in Arlington »

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
"Thank you Kara, you really are a force for good and a champion for womenkind everywhere. I am 46 years old and wish I had read this book (and your first one) when I was 15. Women are amazing creatures, and the majority I have ever met have been faithful and loving, and deserving of a wonderful life. It's about time we knew it. As they say, with great power comes great responsibility, so I hereby pledge to use the power of my [kitten] responsibly and for the good of women everywhere :). You should buy the book, it's bold and it's beautiful." ~Amazon Reviewer

Offline KaraKing

• Florida
    • View Profile
"The book pretty much lays it all out play by play! I wish I could have read it 30 years ago! I'm sure it will help even the 3rd time around and over 50!" ~Amazon Reviewer

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac