Kindle Forum banner

What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

96K views 755 replies 172 participants last post by  Sean Sweeney 
G
#1 ·
Just thought this might be something fun to do! :)

The last thing I ordered from Amazon.com was my Kindle Fire. I'm about to purchase my husband one soon I think... he can't contain his jealousy! :p

What is the last thing you ordered?

Victoria

#2 ·
Fun idea for a thread!

Since I order so-o-o much stuff from Azon, I had to go check my orders. Two days ago, I ordered some pretty pricey bras for my daughters. The painful thing is, I had to order them in four different sizes, since who knows which size will really fit. The wonderful thing is, of course, that I will be able to quickly and easily return the ones that don't, because it's Amazon!!!

:) Maria

#14 ·
Other than eBooks, Nutiva Coconut Oil and PB2 Peanut Butter Powder and PB2 Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder which arrived yesterday.

#21 ·
#23 ·
jmiked said:
A Bluetooth receiver for my 'home entertainment center'. It's replacing one which is truly a triumph of marketing over substance.

Now I can stream audio from all my IOS/Android devices to my sound system.

Mike
Which receiver did you get, Mike? I've been looking for one.....

Betsy

#24 ·

Old-timey Panasonic tape recorder.

3-inch dynamic speaker for monophonic sound
1-touch recording
Built-in high-sensitivity condenser microphone
Operates on 4 C batteries (not included)

Still manufactured in some afro-rocking, bell-bottomed wormhole and QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING! I'm going to order another one of these in 2024 and have it drone-delivered to my front yard, just because.

#25 ·
Raw honey so I can make truffle bath melts.  You'd think honey that they put less work into would be cheaper, but noooo...  At least Amazon had it a fair bit cheaper than all the specialty and health food shops around here that charge you a premium just for walking in the door.

#26 ·
Food processor for Jen's Christmas gift. And yes, she wanted one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.