Author Topic: Wordsmithies: a new website for authors who need good editors  (Read 1126 times)  

Offline wpurdin

• Putnam, Connecticut
    • View Profile
    • Wayne Purdin, Author
Wordsmithies: a new website for authors who need good editors
« on: February 15, 2014, 01:24:23 PM »
I would like to invite all Kboards authors to check out our website: http://www.wordsmithies.com/index.html

Amanda and I are both authors and have decades of experience proofreading and editing fiction and nonfiction. If you want excellent proofreading/editing/ghostwriting at reasonable prices, look no further. We will edit a sample of your writing for free just to show you what we can do. Please promote us with other author groups you belong to. Thank you for considering us for your next book. If you have any questions, reply to this post.

Sincerely,

Wayne H. Purdin and Amanda Brown
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 06:26:42 PM by wpurdin »

Offline Jan Thompson

• USA
  • JanThompson.com/books
    • View Profile
    • JanThompson.com/books
Re: Wordsmithies: a new website for authors who need good editors
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 07:46:12 PM »
Wayne copyedited and proofread my regency historical MS, and I was pleased with his eye for details in English language usage, and attention to grammar. I wanted CMOS editing and I got it. It was well done. Definitely will be using his copyediting and proofreading services again on my upcoming MSS just as soon as I finish writing them.

Offline Hanson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 09:32:40 PM »
Wayne is professional, thorough and goes beyond his duties as an editor. Highly recommendable!

Offline Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
  • Administrator
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 04:34:30 PM »
Wayne,

Welcome to KBoards! 

You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Cafe, but we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar:  you may have one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time.  New threads about the service will be removed.  Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again to post to.  And, you may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days.  If someone responds (such as this post), you may reply but otherwise must wait seven days, thanks!

Also, active members (10 or more posts on our forum, active in the last 60 days) may have a listing in the Yellow Pages for Authors

Betsy
KBoards Moderator
Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX
Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store