KB Featured Book
Bloody Sunrise
by Gregg Bell

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2017-06-06
Bestseller ranking: 4595

Product Description

Denny O'Callaghan is afraid to open his eyes.

He'd been out drinking last night with the guys, and his head throbs, his arms hurt, and he can't remember what he's done.

He opens his eyes. Blood. On his sheets. His pillowcase.

Then he gets a call: his ex-wife was murdered last night.

He desperately tries to piece together what happened. But he can't explain how he got the scratches on his arms, the police want to know about the domestic violence report his ex filed against him, and his buddies say he was raging against her last night before he stormed off on his own.

Right about the time she was murdered.

Take advantage of this introductory low price!

What readers are saying about Bloody Sunrise:

'My involvement was total...I read this book straight through twice.' suziqnb

'Great thr...

Author Topic: Duplicates at Kobo from D2D  (Read 365 times)  

Offline KMatthew

• San Antonio, TX
    • View Profile
Duplicates at Kobo from D2D
« on: March 30, 2014, 11:19:07 AM »
Apologies if this has been talked about already, I can't find it. Recently there were some issues with publishing books to Kobo through Draft2Digital. It looks like Kobo is finally starting to publish my titles again. The issue is, there are now duplicates of all my titles they re-accepted. Has anyone else experienced this?

Kitten

Re: Duplicates at Kobo from D2D
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 11:23:22 AM »
Yes, me too. In an email from D2D about this a while ago they said they'd put our books on Kobo again then remove the original version. So there should only be duplicates temporarily. Something about a new system Kobo is using. I'm not sure if the links to our Kobo books we have on our websites etc. will need to change.

Online portiadacosta

• United Kingdom
    • View Profile
    • Portia Da Costa's Web Site
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 11:51:39 AM »
Yes, I have duplicates too. I was under the impression that we have to change the links at our web sites etc ourselves.
SUNDAY TIMES Bestselling Author
Portia Da Costa | author website | blog | facebook | twitter | goodreads

Kitten

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 12:00:36 PM »
Yes, I have duplicates too. I was under the impression that we have to change the links at our web sites etc ourselves.

Of course. I was just querying whether the new books would have a different link, but I guess it's obvious they will.

Offline KMatthew

• San Antonio, TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 05:33:20 PM »
Thanks for the responses.

Offline Selina Fenech

• Sydney
  • Aussie Artist and Author
    • View Profile
    • Selina Fenech- Artist and Author
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 06:00:46 PM »
Does anyone know when they will be removing the duplicates? I've recently had a sale then put my price back up, but on Kobo I've still got the older copy at the sale price. So now Amazon is price matching to it, and just sent me an angry-mail telling me to change my price. I'm going to give D2D a couple of days before I contact them to see if they will do it manually for me (they are good with that!) because I know they are working on it and don't want to bug them, but I hope it will be soon.
-  
Selina Fenech | author website | blog | facebook | twitter | youtube

Offline MirandaPCharles

• Sydney, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Miranda P. Charles' Website
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 06:10:45 PM »
Does anyone know when they will be removing the duplicates? I've recently had a sale then put my price back up, but on Kobo I've still got the older copy at the sale price. So now Amazon is price matching to it, and just sent me an angry-mail telling me to change my price. I'm going to give D2D a couple of days before I contact them to see if they will do it manually for me (they are good with that!) because I know they are working on it and don't want to bug them, but I hope it will be soon.

Selina, D2D are pretty fast in manually changing prices at Kobo (yes, they're really good with that!). I emailed them that I needed to have prices increased on Kobo before updating the prices on Amazon and the updates happened in just a few hours.

Miranda P. Charles | Website | Facebook | Twitter