Author Topic: Copy editing/proofreading  (Read 35540 times)  

Offline Donnarich

• Outer Banks of North Carolina
    • View Profile
Re: Copy editing/proofreading
« Reply #200 on: March 17, 2017, 07:01:17 PM »
Thank you, Katy, I'm sorry it took so long to acknowledge your kind words. I've been busier than a bee in a jug. I opened up two slots between now and next Friday if anyone needs a quick turnaround. Message me at donnarich47@gmail.com for rates and opening.
Donnarich@me.com Proofreading/copy editing, reasonable pricing , fast turnaround. http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,185208.25.html

Offline Wayne Stinnett

• "I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns."
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #201 on: March 21, 2017, 03:32:21 PM »
I hope to be able to send you the Reckless Charity manuscript by the end of this week, Donna. It's short, only about 53K words.
NINC President-Elect. My Amazon Bestselling, twelve-volume Jesse McDermitt Series and the spinoff,  four-volume Charity Styles Series, also Amazon Bestsellers, are available in ebook, audiobook, and paperback, with many more exciting adventures to come. In my motivational non-fiction, Blue Collar to No Collar, I provide tips, advice, and strategies for new authors, and is also available in the same formats. Don't forget to visit the Ship's Store for Jesse McDermitt swag.
Semper Fi,
Wayne Stinnett | Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Author Page | Motivational Videos | Down Island Press | Ship's Store Swag

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2017, 04:04:33 PM »
Thank you, Wayne, I'm ready when you are. Depending on how late it gets here, I may be able to turn it around in 8-10 hours. I'm anxious to see what she's up to this time 😉
Donnarich@me.com Proofreading/copy editing, reasonable pricing , fast turnaround. http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,185208.25.html

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2017, 03:34:53 PM »
Authors with multiple previous published books wishing to have another pair of eyes go over them, contact me for a special flat rate to clean them up. I've been reading for pleasure between commissions and amazed at how many errors have slipped through. It's your image out there, let me help you out your best foot forward. Email me at donnaich47@gmail.com for availability and rate.

Offline Ian W. Sainsbury

• UK
    • View Profile
    • Ian W. Sainsbury
« Reply #204 on: July 11, 2017, 12:08:27 PM »
Thanks for a greatand fastjob on my latest, Donna. Excellent work!

Ian W. Sainsbury | blog | facebook

Offline YolandaRenee

• United States
  • Writing is my curse - reading is my cure!
    • View Profile
    • Defending the Pen
« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2017, 06:41:37 AM »
Donna Rich,
Your proofreading adds to my 'shy writers' confidence!
Skills such as yours are worth more than gold!
And your speed, three books in a week - Murder, Madness & Love - Memories of Murder & Murder & Obsession - have never read better!!!!
THANK YOU!

Offline Wayne Stinnett

• View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2017, 06:04:41 PM »
Do you still have me scheduled for August 21st? There's a chance it may be a day or two early.
NINC President-Elect. My Amazon Bestselling, twelve-volume Jesse McDermitt Series and the spinoff,  four-volume Charity Styles Series, also Amazon Bestsellers, are available in ebook, audiobook, and paperback, with many more exciting adventures to come. In my motivational non-fiction, Blue Collar to No Collar, I provide tips, advice, and strategies for new authors, and is also available in the same formats. Don't forget to visit the Ship's Store for Jesse McDermitt swag.
Semper Fi,
Wayne Stinnett | Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Author Page | Motivational Videos | Down Island Press | Ship's Store Swag

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 28, 2017, 06:56:21 PM »
You are a priority, send whenever you're ready, I'll get it done!

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2017, 11:43:48 AM »
It's been a hectic month, but I'm finally caught up and have a few open days before next reservation. If you're ready to have your work proofread or have previously published books that can use a good cleaning up, message me donnarich47@gmail.com for rates and availability.

Offline Wayne Stinnett

• View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2017, 12:01:08 PM »
Thanks for the quick turnaround, Donna. As usual, the results were fantastic!
Semper Fi,

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #210 on: August 29, 2017, 06:08:57 PM »
You're welcome, Wayne! Hope all goes well with your procedure!

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 05, 2017, 09:15:00 AM »
Immediate openings, if you need proofreading this week, I can fit you in and turn it around within 48 hours usually. Email me for rates donnarich47@gmail.com

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2017, 11:23:42 AM »
To all of you in the path of Irma, prayers for your safety. Anyone hunkered down and writing in need of proofreading service, I'm here to help. Email me for rates and availability at donnarich47@gmail.com. For those of you in a Texas impacted by Harvey, my heart aches for you and I pray you're able to recover soon.

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 27, 2017, 09:59:49 AM »
Bookings this week are delayed in Beta reading and editing so immediate opening are available. If you're ready and need proofreading or copyediting or just looking king to clean up previously published works due to poor reviews, email me for quote and availability at donnarich47@gmail.com. Rapid turnaround.

Offline Eduncan

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 01, 2017, 08:33:22 AM »
Donna was great! She caught everything and I accepted 99% of her edits.  The cost was more than reasonable and the turn around time was exceptional -- less than 36  hours, although I told her I could wait longer!  I will definitely use her again and can't recommend her more highly!

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 21, 2017, 07:56:28 AM »
Thank you for the kind words. Its been an eventful year dealing with my sons illness. I want to take a moment to thank each of my new clients as well as my faithful clients for all the manuscripts that took my mind off it. Your creative brilliance gave me a respite and Im grateful. I wish each of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanza or Happy Holidays whichever fits. May 2018 bring all the success you so richly deserve. For those with last minute needs, message me and Ill do my utmost to help. Blessings always!

Offline Wayne Stinnett

• View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #216 on: December 23, 2017, 04:58:28 PM »
Thanks for the great work and fast turn-around, Donna. I really appreciate the special effort, given the time of year.

Merry Christmas!
Semper Fi,

Offline solo

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 31, 2017, 11:58:02 PM »
Thanks, Donna. An 800 page manuscript over the last week of December 2017. I am happy with her job and her rates. The corrected/ revised version is now live on the Zon(still in the top 20 of its subgenre after 3 months; yeheey). Sending her the second book for editing.

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 11, 2018, 01:38:14 PM »
You are so welcome! Thank you for the kind words. Just had two last minute cancellations for the weekend. Anyone ready for proofreading or copyediting contact me for slots available. Published authors who want to clean up published works may contact me for special flat rates. Happy 2018, everyone!

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2018, 06:12:42 AM »
Editorial delays have opened up two slots this week. If youre ready and need proofreading or copyediting reach me at donnarich47@gmail.com for rates. Turnaround time 24-72 hours generally.

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2018, 08:30:11 AM »
Queue is cleared for this weekend. If you have a manuscript ready or a previously published work that has errors still being reported in reviews, Im happy to help. Turnaround time usually 24-72 hours subject to queue. If you have a release deadline to meet, those are given priority. Contact me for rates. donnarich@me.com

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 01, 2018, 09:07:00 AM »
Well, the move was grueling and still tons of stuff to sort and put away, but if youre ready for proofreading or copyediting Ive opened up some slots. Message me for rates and availability. Blessed and happy Easter and Passover wishes to all!

Offline Wayne Stinnett

• View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #222 on: April 01, 2018, 08:53:27 PM »
Hey Donna,

I hope to have Enduring Charity to you by the 9th.
Semper Fi,

Offline Donnarich

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 02, 2018, 05:44:31 AM »
Great! I cant wait to see what shes up to this round!

Offline Wayne Stinnett

• View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #224 on: April 13, 2018, 06:02:58 PM »
Thanks so much for the quick turnaround. BAM! Right back on schedule. And while unpacking from a big move. Impressive as always.
Semper Fi,