Author Topic: FREE and $0.99 Promo campaign for my new book - Full overview and results!  (Read 3785 times)  

Offline ArchangelEST

• View Profile
    • Official Site of author James H. Mayfield
A quick question, James - which bknights options did you select for the $10 promo when the book was 99 cents?

Advertise on Website + Newsletter. I believe that if you select the website option and then mention you'd like a "Kboards special", they might throw in the newsletter for free. I haven't tried it myself, but I hear that's what folks around here do - a special deal with Bknights I believe. :)
Ask me about my services or check my website for book promotions, formatting, proofreading and keyword/category research. :)
James H. Mayfield | Twitter | Amazon Author | Website

Offline edwardgtalbot

• Amherst, MA
  • Thriller and short story author
    • View Profile
    • author website for Edward G. Talbot
Thanks for the info, just submitted for the $5 advertise on their site option and mentioned kboards.
What if everyone IS out to get you?

Edward G. Talbot | Web Site

Offline mica

• View Profile
This looks very interesting. i have not heard of half of these promos, thank you for listing them. i will watch and see how it goes. Good luck to you.  :)

Offline mary_r_woldering

• Euclid, OH
    • View Profile
Does anyone have results for a LARGE fiction book? I still don't have the guts to give a nearly 500 page book away for free.
Opener of the Sky (Book 3 Children of Stone) : 5%
Mary R. Woldering | website | TwitterMary Woldering@ChildrenofStone | Goodreads | Facebook | Pinterest | Google | LinkedIn | Tumblr

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac