4K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  KindleGirl 
#1 ·
Upcoming Fire deal: Acer Chromebook for $59
6:15pm ET/3:15PM PT

Looks like it is normally $200.

#6 ·
#12 ·
Ann in Arlington said:
I got the text about the upcoming offer . . by the time I had time to check it and realized it was a really good offer -- not that I need one -- they were all sold. Probably just as well. ::)
They literally sold out in 45 seconds. I was a bit delayed in posting that they were gone. 97% were gone in the first 10 seconds.

Betsy

#16 ·
KindleGirl said:
Mine originally said it would be here Tuesday, but I got a shipping notice yesterday and it said it would be here today!
Yay!

#19 ·
MaryMcDonald said:
Where do these notices show up? I have several Fires, and I don't recall receiving that notice. Is it on the Fire itself or in an email? I'd have jumped on that deal.
I'm not sure if they show up on the early Fires. Do any of your Fires have Special Offers? I see them as Special Offers lock screens and there also text notifications you can get. Plus, we post them here in Fire Talk when we see them.

Betsy

#20 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
I'm not sure if they show up on the early Fires. Do any of your Fires have Special Offers? I see them as Special Offers lock screens and there also text notifications you can get. Plus, we post them here in Fire Talk when we see them.

Betsy
I have a Fire HDX, and I looked through the last few offers showing under the Offers tab, and don't see it. When I looked at laptops, it didn't have any recommendations for me. :( I wonder if that is why?

#21 ·
MaryMcDonald said:
I have a Fire HDX, and I looked through the last few offers showing under the Offers tab, and don't see it. When I looked at laptops, it didn't have any recommendations for me. :( I wonder if that is why?
Once the offer is over, the notification on your Fire goes away, so you need to,look,while the offer is valid. Best option is to sign up,for,text or email notifications. I forget how to do that, but some kind and helpful soul will come along to tell us how.

#22 ·
As Claw says, they go away when no longer available.  I'm pretty sure the link to be notified is somewhere in one of the threads about these offers here.  Let me see if I can find it.

Betsy

#23 ·
#24 ·
I try to get here everytime I get the Amazon text message to let everyone know. I only sometimes get notice from my Kindle, but I always get the text.

Sometimes the text comes while I am away from any computers though, so not 100% on it.  So you might want to sign up for the text too.

#25 ·
VydorScope said:
I try to get here everytime I get the Amazon text message to let everyone know. I only sometimes get notice from my Kindle, but I always get the text.

Sometimes the text comes while I am away from any computers though, so not 100% on it. So you might want to sign up for the text too.
Vydor is really good about posting here. I post them when I see them. I can't get the texts; I suspect because I get texts via an app on my iPad and/or Fire instead of a real phone.

Betsy

#26 ·
VydorScope said:

Sometimes the text comes while I am away from any computers though, so not 100% on it. So you might want to sign up for the text too.
Vydor is really good about posting here. I post them when I see them. I can't get the texts; I suspect because I get the texts via an app on my iPad and/or Fire.

Betsy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.