mblart

Author Topic: Moko Slim shell case for Paperwhite  (Read 1952 times)  

Offline Rasputina

• View Profile
Moko Slim shell case for Paperwhite
« on: July 01, 2014, 11:05:50 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H1OR9RK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the pop in shell case. This case is working flawlessly for me, love the fact that the paperwhite wakes and sleeps upon opening and closing the case. The case is very slim and adds little weight or bulk to the paperwhite. Very easy to hold while reading. I put my decalgirl skin for the back of my kindle on the front of the cover so I can see it all the time. I like that the case completely protects both the front and the back of my paperwhite2. My only complaint is that the fabric on the inside of the cover tends to attract lint and I've had to clean it off with a lint brush a few times since I got it. I'm sure that is mostly because my cats are shedding right now. I was a little worried about the quality since I got the case for only 10 dollars on Amazon but it's performed perfectly for me and at that price I'm even considering getting another either in a different color or to put a different skin on so I change the look up when I feel like it.

Best 10 dollars I've spent in ages.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:12:03 AM by Rasputina »

Offline Pickett

• View Profile
Re: Moko Slim shell case for Paperwhite
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 05:20:21 PM »
I put my decalgirl skin for the back of my kindle on the front of the cover so I can see it all the time.

What a good idea to put your decal on the cover!  I have a decal I have never used bc it would be hidden in a cover.  Now I am going to think about where I want to put it.