Author Topic: 150 photos of the inside of my cover?  (Read 527 times)  

Offline maryjf45

• View Profile
150 photos of the inside of my cover?
« on: September 18, 2014, 05:32:34 PM »
I was struggling with printing my screenshots again, from my hdx to my hp wireless printer (it always enlarges and cuts off part of the screenshot). Anyway, I noticed a lot of photos, 156, actually, that were dark. After a while I deduced they were photos of the inside of my cover, or the backside of it, since they used some memory for each.  I have noticed that when I fold back the cover while reading, sometimes my camera turns on instantly; some sort of shortcut that I can't do on purpose. Anyone else experience this?

Online Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
  • Administrator
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
Re: 150 photos of the inside of my cover?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 04:38:05 AM »
I was struggling with printing my screenshots again, from my hdx to my hp wireless printer (it always enlarges and cuts off part of the screenshot). Anyway, I noticed a lot of photos, 156, actually, that were dark. After a while I deduced they were photos of the inside of my cover, or the backside of it, since they used some memory for each.  I have noticed that when I fold back the cover while reading, sometimes my camera turns on instantly; some sort of shortcut that I can't do on purpose. Anyone else experience this?

Do you have the Amazon cover?  Sliding the cover against the back turns on the camera.
Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX
Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store

Offline maryjf45

• View Profile
Re: 150 photos of the inside of my cover?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 09:27:43 AM »
No, but I have one like the Amazon cover, with the folding and magnet. So, it's the sliding that does it. I thought it was something like that. It's strange that photos were taken, but maybe I accidentally hit the "button" and didn't hear the click. One hundred and fifty-six times. :-)