Author Topic: KBoards Yellow Pages: a directory of author services (kboards.com/yp)  (Read 391746 times)  

Offline atelierdroeven

• View Profile
Re: KBoards Yellow Pages: a directory of author services (kboards.com/yp)
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2017, 10:29:46 PM »
Thank you! I added my services!

Offline Jewel Hart

• California
    • View Profile
    • Chick Lit Cafe
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2017, 06:10:49 PM »
Hello, My name is Jewel hart. Thank you for the opportunity to list my services in your yellow pages.
I own and operate the website Chick Lit Cafe~Bookstagram
Great Reads For Avid Readers. We Do Powerful Engaging Book Reviews. We Do Expert Marketing and Social Media Promotion.
Readers Love Our Website. We Connect Readers with Great Authors.
Visit Us http://www.chicklitcafe.com
Jewel Hart

Offline Muyassar Sattarova

• Uzbekistan
  • Dreams come true!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2018, 12:06:39 PM »
Thank you for your help. I hope KBoards Yellow Pages will be a best tool for both writers and readers :)

Offline katylight

• View Profile
    • Katy Light - writer and editor
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2018, 06:35:25 AM »
I have updated my profile (finally!!) and added my new website - www.editsbykaty.com

Thank you!

Offline LeVar Ravel

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2018, 04:00:22 AM »
Hi KBoards,

While perusing your great Yellow Pages for Cover Artists this week, I found some entries with outdated website links.

I don't know how many of these artists might have just forgotten to update their entries, or if they've left the industry. For instance, I notice that Tom Edwards Concepts is in business on another site, and he posted on KBoards recently, but his website link here is defunct.

The following entries all had defunct websites when I checked:

Blue Bull Book Design 
Book Design & Editing
Covercrafters
Crow's Nest Covers
Glopear Book Cover Design
Jamie Winchester Design
JP Mackey
Mona Hanna Designs
Night Owls Designs
Original Art Covers
Original Book Design
Quest Design
Rebecca Swift Artwork
Spineless Design
The Creative Hum
Tom Edwards Concepts
Whimsical Wrapping

The following entries take you to blogs that don't appear to have been updated in years:

Indie-spired Design
Libbie Grant Book Cover Design

StarBookCovers' website has a notice that claims, "No longer available for cover design work."

Also, you'll notice there are some artist websites like jeffbrowngraphics.com and yogjoshi.com that have multiple, redundant entries in the Yellow Pages.

Offline TnT Plot Outlines

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2018, 08:51:28 PM »
I hope I'm doing this right--creating a thread to link to for the Yellow Pages listing?

I'm a USA Today bestselling author. My partner and I offer full premade and custom plot outlines in the following genres:

Romance (all varieties*)
[*Historical romances with a Western setting, Highlands, Colonial America, post-Civil War, Victorian, or Regency-era. I don't know enough about topics like Ancient Rome or Ancient Greece to write those.]
Fantasy (all varieties)
Science Fiction (all varieties)
Postapocalyptic and/or Dystopian
YA fiction in the above categories
Women's Fiction and Chick Lit
Erotica

We don't do:
Straight mysteries
Psychological thrillers
Horror
Nonfiction

Outlines:
Outlines include character descriptions, motivations, personality traits, and various tidbits, along with an outline broken down by chapter. I'll also include a blurb if you'd like at no extra charge. Outlines are priced according to the expected length of the book you can create with them.

Price: $200-$300 per outline, depending on the genre, niche, length, and complexity.

We also plot series! We can start with one and add more if your series is successful, or we can do the whole series at one time.

Typical turnaround time is less than a week (usually way less) for custom outlines.

Premade plots are sold as-is. Custom plots offer limited revisions, and you will need to fill out a form before we begin:

https://goo.gl/forms/FJqHDjBFDbUCgM4k1

You will be billed for 1/2 the cost of custom plots in advance. I email the completed outline to you before receiving the final installment. The second half is due upon your receipt of the outline/the day I email it to you.