Author Topic: The Alchemy Press Book of Pulp Heroes 3  (Read 1865 times)  

Offline Tony Richards

• "Richards is a master" RT Book Reviews f/sf column
    • View Profile
    • Tony Richards -- Dark Fantasy Author
The Alchemy Press Book of Pulp Heroes 3
« on: December 06, 2014, 06:27:56 AM »

An alien visitor arrives on Earth to solve our problems - whether we want it or not. The world's greatest superhero is lost, and only his deadliest enemy can save him. Why did the best cop in the city end his days as a forgotten drunk? And once, in fin-de-sicle Paris, there were three very different girls who grew up to be three very different women with three things in common: they were brilliant, they were beautiful, and they worked for Erik of the Paris Opra. Twelve stories of supermen, cops, Mysterymen, samurai and private eyes from the likes of Kim Newman, Rod Rees, Tony Richards and more ... thrilling tales of pure Pulp Adventure.

Includes my superhero story 'Rayven Black in the City of Night.'
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Laugh Loud. Run Fast. Be Kind.
    • View Profile
Re: The Alchemy Press Book of Pulp Heroes 3
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 10:53:26 AM »

Welcome to KBoards, Or Welcome Back ;) OR Hi, glad you're still here. :D Congratulations on the book!  :)

Much of what follows you should already be aware of, as it was included in the information you agreed to when you signed up. So please consider this to be just a friendly reminder. :) (The posting of this 'welcome letter' doesn't mean you've done anything wrong; we just want you to have a ready reference, so we post this note in every thread. :) )

KBoards is a Readers and Kindle Fan forum.  Authors are always welcome to post anywhere but, as you browse the 'boards, please keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed here in the Book Bazaar.

A brief recap of our rules follows:

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function or the Kboards bookmark tool available on each thread) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information.  You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days.  Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link.  Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KBoards as time allows.  This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles!  Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts outside the Book Bazaar constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post.  For information on more ways to promote here on KBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
Authors: KBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum.  Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Thanks for being part of KBoards!  Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis 2016
AquaKindle
Godric's Hollow (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 12:33:06 PM »
Thanks, Ann. And I'm very pleased to say that people in the States have now started buying this exciting book.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 08:57:30 AM »
Here another chance to take a look at it.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 12:16:56 PM »
I hope you all had a great Xmas, and wish you a terrific 2015.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 06:11:01 PM »
I hope that 2015 is your best one yet.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 04:52:33 AM »
Here's another look at this collection.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 09:28:02 AM »
And another look.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2015, 03:44:06 PM »
I've now a new collection and some superhero fiction out on Kindle ... see the last 2 covers in my signature.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 06:41:19 PM »
And there's a new book on the way in April. Meanwhile, there's plenty of my fiction to choose from, in a variety of genres.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 02:44:30 PM »
A new crime thriller will be out in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, there's plenty of mystery and excitement right here.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 08:41:51 AM »
And here's another chance to take a look.

Offline williammeikle

• Strong the force is...
    • View Profile
    • William Meikle
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 10:25:36 AM »
Peter and the others at Alchemy press do nice work - I was in Pulp Heroes 2 and their Ancient Wonders one as well.

"One of the premier storytellers of our time" - FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND
William Meikle | Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Free ebooks

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2015, 07:04:45 PM »
Absolutely. I hope to be in more of their collections. Only wish they paid more.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2015, 09:47:33 AM »
More pulp hero fiction coming soon.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2015, 06:44:38 AM »
And more, in a variety of genres.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2015, 05:08:13 AM »
All of my eBook Fiction is on sale for 99c at the moment. Take a look at my signature for more details.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2015, 01:43:44 PM »
That's still happening.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2015, 06:43:03 AM »
The sale of my self-published eBooks is over soon. Meanwhile, there's this.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2015, 07:33:05 PM »
I've allowed it to go on for an extra couple of weeks, but the sale is almost at an end.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2015, 07:35:25 PM »
It's over. But many of my e-books are permanently at Amazon's minimum price.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2015, 07:04:39 PM »
Happy holidays to all at Kboards!

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2016, 04:09:13 PM »
Have a great 2016.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2016, 04:53:53 AM »
More Rayven Black fiction is due this year.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2016, 07:51:46 PM »
When I have time to get around to it.