KB Featured
Flight of the Tarantula Hawk
by Michael Allan Scott

$0.99
Kindle Edition published 2014-02-10
Bestseller ranking: 4698

Product Description
On the IndieReader Best Book list and featured on NBC's Daytime Show, the second book in the Lance Underphal Mystery series is part of a new breed of supernatural thrillers which can be read and enjoyed in any order. Dark, different, featuring a damaged psychic, this is one of those disturbing novels that keeps you guessing.

Download the sample or use the "Look inside" feature for a FREE E-book offer.

Supernatural Murder Mystery - Realtor Carla Simon has her first showing in nearly eighteen months. Recovering from a nervous breakdown, she arrives at the bank-owned foreclosure well ahead of her prospect. When her buyer pins her against the wall, it turns out to be the last house she'll ever show.

Looking for a new breed of supernatural thrillers? Paranormal mysteries of murder and suspense? Perhaps a psychic detective series which can be read and enjoyed in any order? Or maybe one of t...

Author Topic: New FREE book promo tool for Indie Authors, all because of a Writers' Cafe post  (Read 15042 times)  

Offline TimothyEllis

• Somewhere in space.
  • Aussie in the 27th century.
    • View Profile
    • Timothy Ellis Author
I copied the code in 3 times. Sometimes I get 3 sets of the same 2 books. But most of the time, 6 different books.

Offline geraldmkilby

• Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
    • Afterword
If you look in the 'site' tab when you log in again you will see the potential number of books for your chosen categories. For example; I've selected Science Fiction so it tells me there are approximately 68 books for that.

You can add the code to your site as many times as you want. With a big enough pool of books then there would be less likelihood of duplicates.

Offline Evenstar

• UK
  • YA and PNR
    • View Profile
    • Author Website
But will it update automatically if there are new books added in the category I've chosen? I have already put the code more than once on the page, but I don't see any fresh books appearing. Does that mean no new ones have been added to that category or does it mean I have to go back to the site and copy the code anew?

Offline geraldmkilby

• Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
    • Afterword
But will it update automatically if there are new books added in the category I've chosen? I have already put the code more than once on the page, but I don't see any fresh books appearing. Does that mean no new ones have been added to that category or does it mean I have to go back to the site and copy the code anew?

New books will show as they are added to the category. You don't need to copy the code again.

Offline Evenstar

• UK
  • YA and PNR
    • View Profile
    • Author Website
New books will show as they are added to the category. You don't need to copy the code again.

Oh great, thanks