Author Topic: New FREE book promo tool for Indie Authors, all because of a Writers' Cafe post  (Read 14560 times)  

Online TimothyEllis

• Somewhere in space.
  • Aussie in the 27th century.
    • View Profile
    • Timothy Ellis Author
I copied the code in 3 times. Sometimes I get 3 sets of the same 2 books. But most of the time, 6 different books.

Offline geraldmkilby

• Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
    • Afterword
If you look in the 'site' tab when you log in again you will see the potential number of books for your chosen categories. For example; I've selected Science Fiction so it tells me there are approximately 68 books for that.

You can add the code to your site as many times as you want. With a big enough pool of books then there would be less likelihood of duplicates.

Offline Evenstar

• South West England
  • YA and PNR
    • View Profile
    • Author Website
But will it update automatically if there are new books added in the category I've chosen? I have already put the code more than once on the page, but I don't see any fresh books appearing. Does that mean no new ones have been added to that category or does it mean I have to go back to the site and copy the code anew?

Offline geraldmkilby

• Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
    • Afterword
But will it update automatically if there are new books added in the category I've chosen? I have already put the code more than once on the page, but I don't see any fresh books appearing. Does that mean no new ones have been added to that category or does it mean I have to go back to the site and copy the code anew?

New books will show as they are added to the category. You don't need to copy the code again.

Offline Evenstar

• South West England
  • YA and PNR
    • View Profile
    • Author Website
New books will show as they are added to the category. You don't need to copy the code again.

Oh great, thanks