Author Topic: Premade Sale- $15.00 | Bayou Cover Designs  (Read 6361 times)  

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
Premade Sale- $15.00 | Bayou Cover Designs
« on: May 28, 2015, 04:14:00 PM »
The following covers are on sale priced at $15...  :)

Three book series $38!

I also do custom covers, if interested please contact me.

Custom Cover prices:
Single ebook Cover $55
Series ebook covers $50 each
Paperback version (add-on) $30 per cover
Audiobook version (add-on) $20 per cover
Facebook Banner (add-on) $8
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 10:41:35 AM by cagnes »

Christine | Member since 10/13/2009 | Goodreads | Bayou Cover Designs | Bayou Cover Designs on the KBoards Yellow Pages
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.  ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Offline Michael J Elliott

• Frankston, Victoria, AUSTRALIA
  • Dreams are the architects of our creativity.
    • View Profile
    • Official             Author Website
Re: Series/Trilogy Covers at affordable prices!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 04:46:11 PM »
I've bookmarked you site and would definitely be interested if you had a horror/occult set. I'm planning a series based around the Four Elements and Black Magic so I'd need a set of five, one for each element and a fifth to tie the series up. Your prices are excellent and I'm definitely a fan now :D

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 04:58:11 PM »
I've bookmarked you site and would definitely be interested if you had a horror/occult set. I'm planning a series based around the Four Elements and Black Magic so I'd need a set of five, one for each element and a fifth to tie the series up. Your prices are excellent and I'm definitely a fan now :D

Thanks Michael, I'm definitely open to suggestions & will try to work in some horror. My main force will be romance, but I do plan to add different genres into the mix. I'll only list single covers & trilogies in my shop, but any of my covers may be expanded into larger series if the related stock allows.

Christine | Member since 10/13/2009 | Goodreads | Bayou Cover Designs | Bayou Cover Designs on the KBoards Yellow Pages
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.  ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Online Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
  • Administrator
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 05:03:47 PM »
Cagnes--

You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Caf!

Now that you have an official thread, you'll want to add your listing to our Yellow Pages Listing, found here:
http://www.kboards.com/yp/

The listing is free to KB members and is completely self-service; you can add and edit your listing from the page.  More information on our Yellow Pages listing can be found here.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar:  you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time.  New threads about the service wil be removed.  Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again to post to.  And, you may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days.  If someone responds (such as this post), you may reply but otherwise must wait seven days, thanks!

Betsy
KBoards Moderator

Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards.  Members should do due diligence when considering using a service, for example, by asking KB members for feedback and doing an Internet search such as "service provider name" complaints.
Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX
Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 11:42:54 AM »
Thanks for the info Betsy!

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 01:05:50 PM »
Added A few new series sets...  :)

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:16:43 PM by cagnes »

Offline Marilyn Peake

• View Profile
    • Marilyn Peake: Author Website
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 03:43:21 PM »
Ooooh, nice. If an author purchases a set of covers for a series, are the covers exclusive to that author or can the covers still be purchased by others?

Marilyn Peake | Website | Twitter | Facebook | Newsletter | Wattpad

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 03:52:38 PM »
Ooooh, nice. If an author purchases a set of covers for a series, are the covers exclusive to that author or can the covers still be purchased by others?

Thanks Marilyn! They're exclusive, the covers are only sold once. The images used on the covers were purchased from a stock site, so there is always the possibility that they may show up on covers by other designers, as with all non-exclusive stock.

Offline Evenstar

• South West England
  • YA and PNR
    • View Profile
    • Author Website
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 04:15:26 PM »
Darn, I just bought a set and forgot to use the promo code. Never mind, I'm pleased anyway :-)

Offline Marilyn Peake

• View Profile
    • Marilyn Peake: Author Website
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2015, 10:48:15 PM »
Thanks Marilyn! They're exclusive, the covers are only sold once. The images used on the covers were purchased from a stock site, so there is always the possibility that they may show up on covers by other designers, as with all non-exclusive stock.

Thanks so much for that information.

Marilyn Peake | Website | Twitter | Facebook | Newsletter | Wattpad

Offline Jeff Tanyard

• Georgia
  • Wait and hope.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 12:37:10 AM »
Nice to see you're doing this, Cagnes.  I remember you made a sample cover for another member a little while back, and it impressed me.  You've definitely got skills.

Do you plan to make any science fiction series covers?
            v  v  v   Short Stories   v  v  v               vvv FREE! vvv

Jeff Tanyard | Author Website

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 07:28:17 AM »
Darn, I just bought a set and forgot to use the promo code. Never mind, I'm pleased anyway :-)

No problem, the kboards coupon code is still valid.... I just issued you a refund for the promo. Thanks for the order, you got my favorite set!  ;)

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 07:35:36 AM »
Nice to see you're doing this, Cagnes.  I remember you made a sample cover for another member a little while back, and it impressed me.  You've definitely got skills.

Do you plan to make any science fiction series covers?

Thanks Jeff! I hadn't really thought about it, but I'll add sci-fi to my list and try to get at least one set done.

Online PhoenixS

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 07:55:48 AM »
Do you do pre-mades only or will you be doing custom series covers as well?

Offline Lisa Blackwood

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 07:57:25 AM »
Nice work. I'll keep my eye on your store. (My next series is a sci-fi, too.)

Offline Annabel Chant

• Essex, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 08:48:36 AM »
Lovely covers. I've bookmarked your store. Good luck with it  :)

States of Grace Trilogy - available on Amazon
Annabel Chant | Website | Twitter | Facebook

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 11:40:58 AM »
Do you do pre-mades only or will you be doing custom series covers as well?

Yes, I do offer custom designs...

Custom ebook covers:
Single Cover $50
Series covers (order of 3 or more in series) $45 each

Thanks Lisa & Annabel!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:35:08 AM by cagnes »

Offline Evenstar

• South West England
  • YA and PNR
    • View Profile
    • Author Website
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 04:22:14 PM »
No problem, the kboards coupon code is still valid.... I just issued you a refund for the promo. Thanks for the order, you got my favorite set!  ;)

Oh! that's so sweet of you. They are fabulous covers. I don't even write steam-punk, but I really liked them, so I'll just have to come up with some books to fit  ;D

Offline harker.roland

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 04:52:56 PM »
Alas, just went to get your Empire series and they have already been bought. BEAUTIFUL WORK THOUGH.
Ghosts & Grades 2 (COMPLETE - AVAIL 9/27): 100%

Ghosts & Grades 3 (First Draft): 18%

Untitled Space Odyssey (1st Draft) 100%
Little Miss Publishing | Facebook

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 09:19:20 AM »
Oh! that's so sweet of you. They are fabulous covers. I don't even write steam-punk, but I really liked them, so I'll just have to come up with some books to fit  ;D
Thanks! I'd love to see them up on Amazon one day!  ;)

Alas, just went to get your Empire series and they have already been bought. BEAUTIFUL WORK THOUGH.
Thanks! Sorry, you missed out.

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2015, 09:16:11 PM »
Hoping to add more covers to my shop soon!  :) Here are a few available few singles covers...

$5 off each pre-made cover order with the coupon code: kboards.  (expires 7/31/15)

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:18:25 PM by cagnes »

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2015, 11:27:30 AM »
Extending the kboards promo through July.... $5 off each pre-made cover order with the coupon code: kboards.  (expires 7/31/15)

Offline Stacy Claflin

• Seattle-ish
  • Run like you have to get to the library
    • View Profile
    • Stacy Claflin, Author
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2015, 11:59:25 AM »
Nice covers!

USA Today bestselling author of The Gone Trilogy & Dean's List: Website | Goodreads | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Free Books

Offline Raquel Lyon

• England
  • Getting there slowly, one word at a time.
    • View Profile
    • Raquel Lyon
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2015, 12:40:33 PM »
Ooo... I'm so tempted to buy those dragon ones, just because I love them! Beautiful.  ;D

Raquel Lyon | author website | facebook | twitter | goodreads | google+

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2015, 01:09:31 PM »
Thanks!  :)

Offline ireaderreview

• Books Butterfly - Connecting Readers to Authors
    • View Profile
    • Books Butterfly Book Promotions (Kindle, Nook, Apple, Kobo)
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2015, 10:07:39 PM »
Very good use of fonts and placement. I've noticed that very few cover designers get this right. So kudos to you. Do you have formal training in fonts?

Get 50 to 100 Sales for Your $1 Book! Get 2,000 to 5,000+ Downloads for your Free Run Books! Get 200 to 400+ Sales for Your $1 Box Set!

Books Butterfly | Free Book Promotion | Paid Book Promotion

Applies to Following Genres: Mysteries, Thrillers, Suspense, Romance, Christian, Non-Fiction, How To, Cookbooks, SciFi Thrillers, Memoirs, Romantic Erotica, Steamy Romance.
Please Note: We also promote in other genres.

Offline Crystal_

• Portland, OR
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2015, 10:29:35 PM »
Oh, wow, I love the Secrets set. How much would you charge to add a fourth cover and/or a box set?

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 08:12:19 AM »
Very good use of fonts and placement. I've noticed that very few cover designers get this right. So kudos to you. Do you have formal training in fonts?

Thanks so much! You've actually made my day since I feel that typography is my weakness. I don't have any kind of training in anything... photoshop, design or typography, just a love for creating book covers. I enjoy the challenge of designing & learning as a muddle along!  ;)

Oh, wow, I love the Secrets set. How much would you charge to add a fourth cover and/or a box set?
Thanks Crystal! I can expand on that series... just pm'd you.  :)

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
Re: Premade & Custom Series Covers at affordable prices!
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2015, 09:29:30 AM »
I've added a few more premades to my etsy shop.  :) Since I'm having a hard time predicting what people will want as far as premades I'm currently accepting custom orders on a limited basis, the cost is $50 per cover, stock included. Just email me if you're interested.

The kboards promo is still good.... $5 off each pre-made cover order with the coupon code: kboards.  (expires 7/31/15)
Series covers...
*SOLD*
Single covers....

If you're interested in expanding a single cover into a series, just check with me.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:41:27 PM by cagnes »

Online Atunah

• South of Seasons
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2015, 09:37:23 AM »
Goodness these are some good looking covers. My eyes just go to all of them.

Member since 11/20/2008 | Atunah's Romance Haus | Goodreads |
It has always been forever, for me, Sassenach -- Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2015, 10:10:19 AM »
Goodness these are some good looking covers. My eyes just go to all of them.

Thanks Atunah!

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
Re: Premade Series & Custom Covers at affordable prices!
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2016, 05:27:09 PM »
It's been a while since I've posted here. I added a few new premades to my shop....

I also do custom covers, if interested please contact me.

Custom Cover prices:
Single ebook Cover $50
Series ebook covers $45 each
Audiobook version (add-on) $15 per cover
Facebook Banner (add-on) $5
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:36:04 PM by cagnes »

Offline Scott W.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2016, 06:03:16 PM »
Love your design work! I'm very interested in some custom covers for my next upcoming series if you have any interest in post-apocalyptic themes.   :)
I will email you with the details.

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2016, 10:25:17 PM »
Love your design work! I'm very interested in some custom covers for my next upcoming series if you have any interest in post-apocalyptic themes.   :)
I will email you with the details.

Thanks! Yes, I love post-apocalyptic themes. Please feel free to email me with the details & I'll work up a mockup... you can then decide if you want to place an order.

Offline Scott W.

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2016, 05:24:03 AM »
Fantastic! Will do, thanks!

Offline Salvador Mercer

• Cleveland Ohio
    • View Profile
    • Salvador Mercer Website
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2017, 01:31:49 PM »
And I have to post to get my signature line here, all my covers were done by Cagnes and look for yourself.  :)

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2017, 05:27:38 PM »
And I have to post to get my signature line here, all my covers were done by Cagnes and look for yourself.  :)

Always a joy to work on your covers Salvador!  :) I just added a new premade cover in honor of your Dragons.  ;)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 10:44:00 AM by cagnes »

Offline Victoria LK

• Vero Beach, FL
  • a good book has no true ending, just possibilities
    • View Profile
    • Victoria LK Williams
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2017, 01:51:58 PM »
Yes, I do offer custom designs...

Custom ebook covers:
Single Cover $50
Series covers (order of 3 or more in series) $40 each
Paperback version (add-on) $20 per cover

Thanks Lisa & Annabel!

Your covers are great and so are your prices!  I'm working on a new series--bookmarking your site!!!

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2017, 03:23:39 PM »
Your covers are great and so are your prices!  I'm working on a new series--bookmarking your site!!!

Thanks Victoria! That's actually an old price listing & I've since made minor adjustments. Still very affordable though, here are my current prices....

Bayou Cover Designs custom cover prices:

Single ebook Cover $50
Series ebook covers $45 each
Audiobook version (add-on) $15 per cover
Facebook Banner or Promo Graphic (add-on) $5
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:36:06 AM by cagnes »

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
Re: Premade & Custom Covers at affordable prices | Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2017, 02:27:28 PM »
 :) A few new premades....

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:40:21 AM by cagnes »

Offline Annette_g

• View Profile
    • Annette Gisby Author Page
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2017, 03:12:06 PM »
Must resist buying more covers ;) Lovely work. Cagnes did my Drowning Rapunzel custom cover in my sig.

Annette Gisby | website

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2017, 08:53:33 AM »
Must resist buying more covers ;) Lovely work. Cagnes did my Drowning Rapunzel custom cover in my sig.

Thanks Annette!  :)

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2017, 11:05:27 AM »
Hi!

Dropping in to announce my new pre-made cover store front..... Bayou Cover Designs.

I'll be shutting down my Etsy store & I'm in the process of moving my premade covers to The book Cover Designer site. Due to higher commissions, there will be a price increase for covers on the new site. If you're interested in anything still listed in my Etsy store, you may want to snag it at the lower price before the move .  ;)  Premade Covers on Etsy.

A couple new pre-made covers recently added....

Offline SA_Soule

• Northern CA
  • Author, Creativity Coach, & Avid Reader
    • View Profile
    • Amazon Author Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2017, 09:51:47 AM »
Your designs are awesome and I like your typography. Good luck with your business. :-)

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2017, 05:29:14 PM »
Your designs are awesome and I like your typography. Good luck with your business. :-)

Thank you Sherry! I've been an admirer of your covers for a quite a while!  :)

I also like to announce that the remaining premade covers in my Etsy shop are all half price.... starting at $15.00.   Premade Covers on Etsy.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 05:33:29 PM by cagnes »

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
Re: Premade Sale- $15.00! | Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2017, 06:58:51 PM »
Closing up my Etsy storefront, so the following covers are on sale priced at $15...  :)

Three book series $38!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:20:11 AM by cagnes »

Offline Steve Vernon

• Halifax, Nova Scotia
  • "Kindle Scout Kahuna"
    • View Profile
    • MY WEBSITE
Re: Premade Sale- $15.00 | Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2017, 01:08:15 AM »
Just wanted to drop in to say that Bayou Cover Designs did the cover for my Kindle Scout winning novel KELPIE DREAMS. I'd work with them again in a heartbeat!

Offline LifesHumor

• Alabama
  • Pen Name Today, My Name Tomorrow.
    • View Profile
    • My short story
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2017, 02:19:23 AM »
Great covers.
Rolling In Dirt: 35%
Mae Daniels

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2017, 07:29:36 AM »
Thanks Steve &  LifesHumor!

Just added a few new premades....

Offline whistlelock

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2017, 04:01:09 PM »
There are not enough superlatives to apply to Bayou Designs.  She's done all of my covers.

Online Ashly Kim

• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • overcaffeinated mama bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2017, 07:25:12 PM »
Bookmarked!
Places Where Volcanoes Sleep: 20%
Ashly Kim | Twittter | Goodreads | Instagram

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2017, 03:42:12 PM »
There are not enough superlatives to apply to Bayou Designs.  She's done all of my covers.
Thanks whistlelock, I enjoyed working on your covers!

Bookmarked!
Thanks for your interest!

Offline Jeff Tanyard

• Georgia
  • Wait and hope.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2017, 01:43:08 PM »
Cagnes is the bee's knees.  She did my Free Space covers, and I'm thoroughly pleased, both with the covers and with the experience of working with her.

v  v  v   Short Stories   v  v  v               vvv FREE! vvv

Jeff Tanyard | Author Website

Online cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2017, 09:01:20 AM »
Cagnes is the bee's knees.  She did my Free Space covers, and I'm thoroughly pleased, both with the covers and with the experience of working with her.

Aww, thanks Jeff!  :) It was a pleasure working with you and I had fun working on your sci-fi covers!