KB Featured
Stone and Silt
by Harvey Chute

$2.99
Kindle Edition published 2013-08-14
Bestseller ranking: 713665

Product Description
Big Al's Books & Pals 2014 Readers' Choice Awards: Young Adult Nominee

A ruthless murder and a stolen shipment of gold.

At school, sixteen-year-old Nikaia Wales endures the taunts of bullies who call her a “half-breed.” At home, she worries about how her family will react if she reveals her growing feelings for the quiet boy next door.

Those are soon the least of her troubles. Nikaia discovers a hidden cache of gold, and when police find a corpse nearby, her father becomes a suspect. Worse, Elias Doyle is circling, hungry to avenge his brother’s death.

Nikaia desperately searches for clues to save her father. In her quest to find the killer, she learns about the power of family, friendship, and young love....

Author Topic: Premade Sale- $15.00 | Bayou Cover Designs  (Read 6640 times)  

Offline Ashly Kim

• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • overcaffeinated mama bear
    • View Profile
Re: Premade Sale- $15.00 | Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2017, 07:25:12 PM »
Bookmarked!
Places Where Volcanoes Sleep: 40%
Ashly Kim | Twittter | Goodreads | Instagram

Offline cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2017, 03:42:12 PM »
There are not enough superlatives to apply to Bayou Designs.  She's done all of my covers.
Thanks whistlelock, I enjoyed working on your covers!

Bookmarked!
Thanks for your interest!

Christine | Member since 10/13/2009 | Goodreads | Bayou Cover Designs | Bayou Cover Designs on the KBoards Yellow Pages
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.  ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Offline Jeff Tanyard

• Georgia
  • Wait and hope.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2017, 01:43:08 PM »
Cagnes is the bee's knees.  She did my Free Space covers, and I'm thoroughly pleased, both with the covers and with the experience of working with her.

v  v  v   Short Stories   v  v  v                   Anthology       vvv FREE! vvv

Jeff Tanyard | Author Website

Offline cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2017, 09:01:20 AM »
Cagnes is the bee's knees.  She did my Free Space covers, and I'm thoroughly pleased, both with the covers and with the experience of working with her.

Aww, thanks Jeff!  :) It was a pleasure working with you and I had fun working on your sci-fi covers!

Christine | Member since 10/13/2009 | Goodreads | Bayou Cover Designs | Bayou Cover Designs on the KBoards Yellow Pages
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.  ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons