Author Topic: quickfics: Look who's still awake; 3:06 a.m. but who's counting.  (Read 905 times)  

Offline sjc

• (Member 153)
    • View Profile
quickfics: Look who's still awake; 3:06 a.m. but who's counting.
« on: November 01, 2008, 12:16:48 AM »
Sleep; what's that?  This time I can blame it on the sugar in all that Halloween candy I ate.  I bought 120 candy bars and passed out 15 if even that~~ 

How's it going?  I'm still going off on the forum; I told the question people to try having a discussion or quip or something else for once.  Of course, I had to mention the O thing and finish venting on that. 

I also told the posters very nicely (by my standards) that they need to take issue with Amazon and ask them the questions ask the staff for replies and beg for a search mode on the forum.  I told them to give us a break and stop making us look like the bad guys.  I told not in so many words that they are lazy...well, they are.  Well, 3:15 (3 glasses of wine 15 pieces of candy)...night.

Fight the Battle-Win the War

Offline RovingSoul

• Richland, WA
  • The names Kat. Kitty Kat. Not really. Just Kat.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
Re: quickfics: Look who's still awake; 3:06 a.m. but who's counting.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 12:22:23 AM »
Well, it's only 12:21 where I am, but I'm still awake as well. Probably because all the candy gave me a migraine.. Oh well. My normal bedtime is 2 or 3 AMish anyway.
A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages.