Kindle Forum banner

Study books for the Bible

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  mrscottishman 
#1 ·
Has anyone put books used for bible study on their kindle? I am wondering how well it would work. It would be great to have all these resources with me (b/c some of the books are REALLY big and heavy), but I just wasn't sure about how easy it was to access what you are looking for.

Some of the books I am interested in purchasing (and I may just buy the DTB anyway) are:

See less See more
#3 ·
I have Nave's Topical bible so far. I am reading  Mike Mason's The Gospel According to Job as a study for Job.  I have a lot of pdf study material that is old and out of coffee write but I am waiting for the 2.5 update to improve pdf support to load it. With the old fine print it isn't practical now. I use the osnova kjv with verse jump and osonova kjv text to speech version.  I would like a good commentary if anyone has suggestions.  I don't see Unger's bible dictionary for the kindle.  I am considering some form of Matthew Henry.

best and be blest,
Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.