KB Featured Book
Stone and Silt
by Harvey Chute

$2.99
Kindle Edition published 2013-08-14
Bestseller ranking: 713665

Product Description
Big Al's Books & Pals 2014 Readers' Choice Awards: Young Adult Nominee

A ruthless murder and a stolen shipment of gold.

At school, sixteen-year-old Nikaia Wales endures the taunts of bullies who call her a “half-breed.” At home, she worries about how her family will react if she reveals her growing feelings for the quiet boy next door.

Those are soon the least of her troubles. Nikaia discovers a hidden cache of gold, and when police find a corpse nearby, her father becomes a suspect. Worse, Elias Doyle is circling, hungry to avenge his brother’s death.

Nikaia desperately searches for clues to save her father. In her quest to find the killer, she learns about the power of family, friendship, and young love....

Author Topic: EXPIRED: Domain name: GetBookInfo.com  (Read 1156 times)  

Offline Crenel

• View Profile
EXPIRED: Domain name: GetBookInfo.com
« on: July 02, 2015, 12:26:28 AM »
The GetBookInfo.com domain was originally registered for a "side project" that was axed before it got very far. It expires in a couple weeks, and if past experience is any indication it will probably be picked up by a domain squatter just because it's a newly-expired domain. (I hate squatters, but that's another story.)

If you'd like to obtain this domain for yourself without taking the risk of letting it expire and then trying to grab it, make me an offer -- preferably one that will at least motivate me to spend the time and effort to transfer it. :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 12:32:42 AM by Crenel »