KB Featured Book
Stone and Silt
by Harvey Chute

$2.99
Kindle Edition published 2013-08-14
Bestseller ranking: 713665

Product Description
Big Al's Books & Pals 2014 Readers' Choice Awards: Young Adult Nominee

A ruthless murder and a stolen shipment of gold.

At school, sixteen-year-old Nikaia Wales endures the taunts of bullies who call her a “half-breed.” At home, she worries about how her family will react if she reveals her growing feelings for the quiet boy next door.

Those are soon the least of her troubles. Nikaia discovers a hidden cache of gold, and when police find a corpse nearby, her father becomes a suspect. Worse, Elias Doyle is circling, hungry to avenge his brother’s death.

Nikaia desperately searches for clues to save her father. In her quest to find the killer, she learns about the power of family, friendship, and young love....

Author Topic: Freelance Editing Services--DISCOUNT  (Read 440 times)  

Offline stephanieparent31

• View Profile
Freelance Editing Services--DISCOUNT
« on: October 06, 2017, 01:36:32 PM »
Please consider Stephanie Parent, Freelance Editor for all your editing needs, from substantive editing to proofreading! I am a graduate of the Master of Professional Writing program at the University of Southern California, and Ive worked as an editor, copy editor and proofreader for many publishing companies and individual clients over the past ten years. Companies Ive worked for include Dorchester Publishing (former publisher of the popular Loveswept romances), Cobblestone Press, The Wild Rose Press, and many more. I specialize in copy editing and proofreadingI have an eye for detail and I love to make those sentences shine!but I offer full manuscript critiques and substantive editing as well. I am also a writer myself, so I understand how important your words are to you and am very mindful of keeping the writers voice and intentions as my first priority. I offer a competitive rate of 0.006 cents per word for copy editing and 0.004 cents per word for proofreading. I also offer discounts for repeat customers!

Please visit me at www.stephanieparentediting.blogspot.com

15% discount for all Kboard members through the end of the year!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 06:42:24 PM by stephanieparent31 »

Offline Becca Mills

• California
    • View Profile
    • The Active Voice
Re: Freelance Editing Services
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 10:42:51 PM »
Greetings, stephanieparent31! You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Cafe.

Now that you have an official thread, you'll want to add your listing to our Yellow Pages, found here: http://www.kboards.com/yp/. The listing is free to KB members and is completely self-service; you can add and edit your listing from the page. More information on our Yellow Pages listing can be found here.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service will be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again when you want to post. You may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (as I'm doing with this post), you may reply to them, but otherwise you must wait seven days. Please note that very short or (one- or two-word) posts with no meaningful information are discouraged and may be deleted at the moderators' discretion. Lastly, your posts and images will need to meet our "forum decorum" guidelines, which is the case for every member.

Note that members are allowed to provide civil and honest feedback about your service in this thread. This feedback may include criticisms as well as kudos. You may respond in a civil manner. Members may also ask questions -- about how the service works, for example, or what they will get for their money, or whether your service adheres to Amazon's terms of service.

Disputes between you and clients should be handled off-site.

Thanks,
Becca
KBoards Moderator

(Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards. Members should do due diligence when considering using a service.)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 02:44:39 PM »
I am now booking for mid-November to December, so please feel free to get in touch if you need an edit before the end of the year!

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 01:17:54 PM »
Please check out this fabulous new release from my editing client Jeannine Allison, Unveiling Fate.

https://www.amazon.com/Unveiling-Fate-Book-4-ebook/dp/B075ZS311F/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509221388&sr=8-1&keywords=unveiling+fate

• View Profile
Re: Freelance Editing Services--Discount!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 12:00:05 PM »
Now that it's November and starting to get chilly even in Los Angeles, I'm in the holiday spirit...so I'm going to offer a 15% discount to any kboard authors who book before the end of the year! Please contact me at thaliansmhc@yahoo.com for a free sample edit.

Stephanie Parent
www.stephanieparentediting.blogspot.com

• View Profile
Re: Freelance Editing Services--DISCOUNT!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 12:54:04 PM »
Don't forget, I'm now offering a 15% discount to any kboard members who book before the end of the year. Contact me now for a free sample edit.

Stephanie Parent
www.stephanieparentediting.blogspot.com
thaliansmhc@yahoo.com

• View Profile
Re: Freelance Editing Services--DISCOUNT
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 06:45:56 PM »
The 15% discount is valid only for edits booked before Dec. 31st, and I only have one to two spots left for late November/early December, so book now!