Kindle Forum banner

Kindle 2 Review by Frank M. Fajardo

5K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cheerio 
#1 ·
Kindle is the device designed by Amazon to put on show, the eBooks and other digital media like audios etc. It is a wireless digital book reader, which has a paper like display and can download content from the various sources depending upon the model. The old kindle can download content from the Amazon Whispernet by the sprint EVDO. However, the new models of this eBook reader can download from AT & T network. Amazon has introduced three devices up until now based on this technology platform: kindle, kindle 2 and kindle DX. To use kindle hardware, you do not need a computer system at all. This devise is wireless and is best suitable for the situations in which you are not available with the internet and a laptop.

The newest kindle is the smartest electronic book reader with a light weight of 10.2 ounces. This is lighter than an ordinary paper back and a magazine. Not only the weight is astonishing, the thickness of this eBook reader is just 1/3 of an inch! It feels like holding a thin magazine in hand. Moreover, this new kindle 6" is a wireless devise, which can be taken any where without any trouble. Instead of carrying multiple books and notes, you can get a kindle Amazon that will save electronic books for you. It will prevent you from getting print outs of notes and electronic books to carry out readings and study.

It allows you to download electronic books without paying for any extra charges with the help of a 3G wireless. You can download anytime, anywhere with out searching for the Wi-Fi services. There is no need to pay monthly charges; your new Amazon kindle devise has been designed for your facilitation. With its means, you can download, erase and read the books with great ease. Besides this, it is a fastest devise, which lets you get the required books in just a minute. You do not even need a personal computer in this regard.

Amazon kindle is an excellent handy devise, which gives you with the paper like display, even in the sun light. You would have observed that you could not see clearly the content displayed on the screens of your palm held computer, mobile phones and other digital devices. However, there is no such issue with the Amazon's new Kindle. It displays the content clearly in the sunlight, just like an ordinary book. In addition to this, the kindle is equipped with a perfect and powerful battery that has 25% longer battery life as compare to the older versions of kindle. Hence, you do not need to worry about the battery life of your new kindle. Instead of purchasing many books that are needed for a temporary period of time, the new Amazon kindle would be a smart choice. Unnecessary books can create mess at your home. Therefore, it is sensible to buy a new Amazon kindle, which is now available at quite reasonable price.

Kindle Wireless Reading Device

See less See more
#7 ·
digitalbookreader

Do you have a K2 and a DX?
I noticed you did and extensive review on both?

#10 ·
mexia said:
I just love my kindle, don't know what i would do without it. Thanks for the review i found it to be very informative.
it has a cult like following

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.