Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 2682 times)  

Offline Eltanin Publishing

• Charlotte, VT
  • Cathy Ryan - Editor-in-Chief
    • View Profile
    • Eltanin Publishing
SOLD
« on: December 04, 2015, 07:31:44 AM »
I'm selling my one-year-old Fire HD 6. Without sponsored screensavers. 16 GB model. Black. It's in fantastic condition - I'd say it's like new. Includes cord and AC charger and original box. Includes the purple Amazon origami cover. I'd say the cover is in very good condition: on close inspection, you could probably tell it's not brand new, but it's pretty close. If you are interested, email me at cathy@eltaninpublishing.com and I'll email you photos. $100 $80 includes Priority Mail shipping. The 8 GB model with ads sells for $100, so it's like you're getting double the storage space, removal of the ads, the Amazon cover, and the free ebooks (see below) for free.

After resetting it to factory defaults, I'll copy the following Eltanin Publishing books to the Fire (all are DRM-free, so you can copy them to your other devices - just please don't give them away to friends & family). All the book are illustrated:

• 15 L. Frank Baum Wizard of Oz books (standard 14 books plus Little Wizard Stories of Oz). All are illustrated, most with over 100 illustrations, many in color.
  • L. Frank Baum's The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus and his short story, A Kidnapped Santa Claus
  • 2 fairytale ebooks - Legends of Numbers Nip and Chronicles of the Three Sisters
  • 2 non-fiction turn-of-the-century (i.e. 1900's) bicycling books - A Wheel within a Wheel: How I Learned to Ride the Bicycle and Over the Alps on a Bicycle
  • Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens (absolutely gorgeous color illustrations - great for viewing on a color device) & Peter and Wendy

You  can see details and links to most of these books at http://eltaninpublishing.com/books.html
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 01:31:25 PM by Eltanin Publishing »

Offline Eltanin Publishing

• Charlotte, VT
  • Cathy Ryan - Editor-in-Chief
    • View Profile
    • Eltanin Publishing
Re: Fire HD 6, no ads, purple Amazon cover, 16GB, + some ebooks
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 12:11:04 PM »
OK, I'll drop the price to $80 since Amazon just put the HD6 on sale (just my luck :) ). If no takers, it's going on eBay. :)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:38:34 PM by Eltanin Publishing »