Need a new Case? Save $30 with code SPARKLE30 + Free Shipping at Case-Mate.com! Offer ends 12/15.

Author Topic: We're celebrating the New Year here with a new posting status!  (Read 3654 times)  

Offline Andrei Cherascu

• View Profile
    • Andrei Cherascu
Re: We're celebrating the New Year here with a new posting status!
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2016, 08:58:48 AM »
Congratulations on 600 posts, Andrei!

Betsy

Thanks, Betsy!  I absolutely love KBoards and am looking forward to many more posts. I'm glad my 600th was about Harvey. :)
Martyrs of the Mind: 5%
Author of "The Mind Malignancy" science fiction series
Andrei Cherascu | Author Website | Amazon | Twitter | Facebook | Jazz Blog

Offline chc

• Administrator
  • Remembering my good husband... Love you, Harv!
    • View Profile
Re: We're celebrating the New Year here with a new posting status!
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2016, 09:03:09 PM »
I didn't know that Harvey passed away.  :( So sad to hear about this. I wasn't on KBoards much in the autumn months because I was in the last stages of work on my second book so I just kept off the internet altogether.

I talked to him a few times, especially when I first started posting here and he was kind enough to patiently answer my newbie questions. What a great guy!

Carrie and Hannah, I'm so sorry for your loss! I don't think there's a greater legacy one can leave in life than bringing people together. Harvey has built an impressive community, which is such a great part of our lives, so all the wonderful things that happen because of KBoards also happen because of Harvey. He will be missed!

Thanks so much, Andrei. He was special, that's for sure!

Love Harv. Miss Harv.
Harvey Chute
Founder - KBoards.com
1962-2015