KB Featured
Awakened: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance
by J.S. Wiley

Kindle Edition published 2016-01-30
Bestseller ranking: 427006

Product Description
From her curvaceous hips to her whiskey colored eyes, plus-size beauty Abagail Cole should be at the top of her dating game. But after a recent breakup with her cheating fiancé, she's never felt more like the stereotypical lonely cat lady.

So, determined to move forward and have some fun, Abagail decides to take a spontaneous trip to a local sports bar and get her buzz on. There she attracts the attention of tattooed, bad-boy millionaire Caleb Delaney, a mysterious and passionate wolf shifter who is immediately bewitched by Abagail's charms--and would do anything to claim her as his future mate.

But when a gorgeous new neighbor also catches her eye, Abagail soon finds herself torn between the affections of two gorgeous, intense love interests. And to make matters even more confusing, she's been experiencing steamy encounters with a presence in her dreams, waking up breathless and longing for more.

As she …

Author Topic: Children's Books  (Read 1175 times)  

Offline AlmaJWilson

• View Profile
Children's Books
« on: January 01, 2016, 12:30:48 PM »
Does this site work with children's books? If so, I can't find anything. If not, could you direct me to a website that does work with children's books and authors?

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Laugh Loud. Run Fast. Be Kind.
    • View Profile
Re: Children's Books
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 04:56:06 PM »
Not sure what you're asking. We do have a number of authors of children's books who post here with some regularity. Discussions are in the Writer's Cafe. Can't recall if there have been any specific threads.

I know there are some promotional threads in the Book Bazaar for Children's titles.

If you're looking for designers or editors or someone who will work on a Children's title, you'd just have to ask them.

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline Jan Hurst-Nicholson

• Durban, South Africa
  • Don't let your emotions overpower your intellect
    • View Profile
    • www.just4kix.jimdo.com
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 10:53:00 AM »
Yes, there are threads for children's books in the Writers' Cafe. We have also had joint promotions of children's book   :)

Fiction, family saga, humour, short stories, teen, children's
Jan Hurst-Nicholson | author website

Online Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
  • Administrator
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 05:30:16 AM »
Does this site work with children's books? If so, I can't find anything. If not, could you direct me to a website that does work with children's books and authors?

Alma, you can find our Writers' Caf at Writers' Caf or by going to KBoards.com and looking under the heading "Author's Forum."

Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX
Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store