Kindle Forum banner

Cover Quill - 20% off Premade Covers

26K views 136 replies 14 participants last post by  renahobie 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
I offer custom design and premade book covers on my website: http://www.coverquill.com/
Prices: Premade ebook - $99. Premade ebook and paperback - $149. Custom cover - $325.
Kboards authors - get your first custom cover for $250 with the mention of this thread!
I also run sales on the premade covers every once in a while.
Here are some samples of my premade covers:

See less See more
#12 ·
Renahobie--

I missed giving you your official welcome back in February, so here it is! [br][br]You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Café![br][br]Now that you have an official thread, you'll want to add your listing to our Yellow Pages Listing, found here:[br]http://www.kboards.com/yp/[br][br]The listing is free to KB members and is completely self-service; you can add and edit your listing from the page. More information on our Yellow Pages listing can be found here.[br][br]In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service wil be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again to post to. And, you may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (such as this post), you may reply but otherwise must wait seven days, thanks![br][br]Note that members may provide civil and honest feedback about your service to this thread, and you may respond in a civil manner. Disputes between you and clients should be handled off site.[br][br]Betsy[br]KBoards Moderator [br][br]Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards. Members should do due diligence when considering using a service, for example, by asking KB members for feedback and doing an Internet search such as "service provider name" complaints.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.