Author Topic: $400 Cover Book Illustration by Alberto Besi  (Read 5039 times)  

Offline A.Besi

• Italy
    • View Profile
Re: $400 Cover Book Illustration by Alberto Besi
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2018, 06:51:43 PM »
Added four new covers!

A little preview:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 04:00:13 AM by A.Besi »
Alberto Besi - Freelance Artist
alberto.besi@gmail.com

Offline AmpersandBookInteriors

• Because & means more.
    • View Profile
    • Ampersand Book Interiors
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2018, 08:19:25 AM »
Added four new covers!

A little preview:

I just had to pop in here and let everyone who needs an illustrator know that Alberto is AMAZING to work with! You see those two covers above, in the middle? They're my partner's, and they're beautiful online and in print.

But don't take me too seriously, because my partner still needs him, ok? ;)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 11:38:32 AM by AmpersandBookInteriors »

Ebook formatting starting at $25.00. Print typesetting starting at $75.00.
Colleen Sheehan | Ampersand Book Interiors

Offline grimshawl

• View Profile
    • A Fantasy Writers Folly
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2018, 09:52:06 AM »
Great looking art. I am definitely going to keep you in mind for some upcoming books.
Marty Myers, Fantasy indie author of The Dungeon Con, One Foot in the Grave.

Offline Nicholas Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2018, 10:47:02 AM »
Added four new covers!

A little preview:

I already commented that my experience with Alberto went well, but I should also add that the cover on the far right (which is mine) was on my collection that recently hit the USA Today bestseller list. So not only did he do a great job, but it also sold books, which is, you know, fairly important.  ;)

Oh, and I've created a paperback, which printed great, along with free bookmarks/postcards (I don't sell them; I'm not sure if the licensing agreement covers that - if you're going to create store merch, ask) from the art that I give to fans (which they enjoy). The illustrations look really sharp in print. The illustration he sent is 7490 x 4682 and 300 DPI, so that's not a surprise, but if anyone was planning on printing items, they all look great and the illustration should print cleanly without loss of fidelity.

Anyway, my high recommendation obviously stands. Just thought I'd mention those points!

Nick

Offline A.Besi

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2018, 05:00:12 AM »
Great looking art. I am definitely going to keep you in mind for some upcoming books.

Thank you! ;)

(if you'll need it: alberto.besi@gmail.com)

I already commented that my experience with Alberto went well, but I should also add that the cover on the far right (which is mine) was on my collection that recently hit the USA Today bestseller list. So not only did he do a great job, but it also sold books, which is, you know, fairly important.  ;)

Oh, and I've created a paperback, which printed great, along with free bookmarks/postcards (I don't sell them; I'm not sure if the licensing agreement covers that - if you're going to create store merch, ask) from the art that I give to fans (which they enjoy). The illustrations look really sharp in print. The illustration he sent is 7490 x 4682 and 300 DPI, so that's not a surprise, but if anyone was planning on printing items, they all look great and the illustration should print cleanly without loss of fidelity.

Anyway, my high recommendation obviously stands. Just thought I'd mention those points!

Nick

Thanks for your kind words! I'm happy to hear that the sale of the book series went well and that the prints work!  :D

I just had to pop in here and let everyone who needs an illustrator know that Alberto is AMAZING to work with! You see those two covers above, in the middle? They're my partner's, and they're beautiful online and in print.

But don't take me too seriously, because my partner still needs him, ok? ;)

ahah Thank you again, Colleen! There is no greater satisfaction than to receive such praise from my clients.  8)
alberto.besi@gmail.com

Offline A.Besi

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Today at 06:28:10 AM »
It's been a long time since I updated this page.  :)

For now, here are two new covers: (others will arrive in the coming days)

alberto.besi@gmail.com