Author Topic: Harry Dewulf Literary Editor official thread  (Read 480 times)  

Offline Harry Dewulf

• France
  • multi-genre editing
    • View Profile
    • densewords
Harry Dewulf Literary Editor official thread
« on: February 25, 2016, 02:22:30 AM »
In honor of my new website and YouTube channel, I've updated my KBoards Yellow Pages entry, and created this new official thread.

I'm also appearing for a second time on the Rocking Self Publishing podcast, to be broadcast mid March (I'll post the date and link once it's announced); there'll be some free stuff for anyone who listens to the podcast! (You can hear my previous appearance here.)

If you want more free stuff:

Get on my mailing list and get the Free Story Roadmap by entering your name and email address here
Get on my mailing list and get a (limited availability) free pass for my new writer's course Read Worthy Fiction by emailing me (address on my KBoards Yellow Pages entry)

Anyone on my mailing list will get occasional offers and updates from me, as well as the first chance to get a cut price edit whenever my regular clients have delays or cancellations, and the first chance to get a completely free full literary edit by getting on My Summer Vacation Reading List. You'll also get access to proof versions of my unique Writer's Guide to Editing (47 chapters of advice and guidance on both self-editing and working with an editor) which is updated annually, and normally only available to my clients.

Now here's a gratuitous video of me talking about telling stories. As you can see, I'm at the early stages of learning to make YouTube videos. Be liberal (but kind) with your advice and criticism!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQQouuvfLXs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQQouuvfLXs</a>
literary editing all genres

Offline SJ Kelley

• View Profile
Re: Harry Dewulf Literary Editor official thread
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 02:52:24 AM »
Thanks for the generosity, Harry! I've sent you an email and signed up for your list.

Your new website looks very professional!

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac