Free Parenting Tips AppFree Parenting Tips App

Author Topic: Can't send messages through Kboards  (Read 706 times)  

Offline RachelS

• View Profile
Can't send messages through Kboards
« on: March 01, 2016, 03:41:00 PM »
Hi Admin,

I've been trying to reply to people that have been messaging me, but they aren't getting through. I even messaged an admin asking if you can fix the kboards directory since it wasn't working and I couldn't put up my services. No reply.

I checked my "sent" folder and nothing is showing, which is odd since I've replied and sent messages off. Is there a glitch of some sort? I'd like to reply to my messages.

Thanks,

Rachel
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 03:43:09 PM by RachelS »

Online Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
  • Administrator
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
Re: Can't send messages through Kboards
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 04:06:56 PM »
Hi Admin,

I've been trying to reply to people that have been messaging me, but they aren't getting through. I even messaged an admin asking if you can fix the kboards directory since it wasn't working and I couldn't put up my services. No reply.

I checked my "sent" folder and nothing is showing, which is odd since I've replied and sent messages off. Is there a glitch of some sort? I'd like to reply to my messages.

Thanks,

Rachel

Rachel,

I'm sorry you've been having problems.

For sent PMs, you need to go to your Profile > Personal Messaging and make sure "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default" is checked or nothing is saved.

How do you know your messages aren't getting through? Are you getting an error message?  PM me and so we can test.

When you talk about the KBoards directory, are you talking about the yellow pages?  As far as I know they are working, though there were some problems a few weeks ago.  What error are you getting when you try to add a listing?

Betsy
KB Mod
Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX
Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store

Offline RachelS

• View Profile
Re: Can't send messages through Kboards
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 04:46:13 PM »
Rachel,

I'm sorry you've been having problems.

For sent PMs, you need to go to your Profile > Personal Messaging and make sure "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default" is checked or nothing is saved.

How do you know your messages aren't getting through? Are you getting an error message?  PM me and so we can test.

When you talk about the KBoards directory, are you talking about the yellow pages?  As far as I know they are working, though there were some problems a few weeks ago.  What error are you getting when you try to add a listing?

Betsy
KB Mod

I PMed you. It might have been the same error a few weeks ago. I haven't checked since then.