Author Topic: We Create Visually Stunning Book Trailers- Try Us With 10% Off  (Read 9012 times)  

Offline inconsequential

• View Profile
My original follow-up post was removed due to my quoting PMs. This is against TOS. My apologies.

I answered your questions to the best of my ability although it looks like they probably were not the answers that you expected.

This was not just a matter of me not receiving certain, expected answers.

For example, when I asked why they needed my address since this is a digital/online service, I was given a non-answer that only reiterated that they needed it without ever actually explaining why.

An equivalent to this would be:

(NOT ACTUAL QUOTES BUT A DRAMATIZATION)

"Why do you need to verify my age if this is an any-age establishment?" -- "Because we need to verify your age."

They also asked for a phone number. And the address and phone number were required. You could NOT pass them if you did not want to give this information.

Doing a google search of them, they seem fairly new and there is little information about them. In this day and age, I am skeptical of giving my personal information out to known-to-be-reputable companies. Since these people are fairly unknown, it sent up red flags, especially after the non-answer I received when asked WHY.

I got around this by putting n/a for the address and all 0s for the phone number. I did have to input my state and zipcode -- I entered a nearby city's zip.

As for the form issues. I point blank stated that the form would not submit, nor would it save so that I could send it back to them, and then asked for advice on how to proceed. They literally repeated the original instructions. TO ME (please note that I am not a mind reader so I can only go by how it felt and do not claim to know the inner thoughts of anyone else), it seemed as if my question hadn't actually been read but skimmed and then answered generically.

This was the final straw for me, as this was not the first time my questions had been answered in this manner.

I would also like to note that all of my correspondence with this company took place through the PMs here, with the original poster of this thread. I tried to talk to them via their online chat on their website -- it did not work. Either that or I was ignored. I tried to email them, but the only emails I ever got from them was the bot email that sent me the form after paying with PayPal, and the response that said I was issued my refund.

And yes, I was given a refund, and in a timely manner.

Again, if anyone wants any further details not mentioned, please feel free to PM me.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:29:24 AM by inconsequential »

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
  • Love Your Book Trailer From Start to Finish
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
My original follow-up post was removed due to my quoting PMs. This is against TOS. My apologies.

This was not just a matter of me not receiving certain, expected answers.

For example, when I asked why they needed my address since this is a digital/online service, I was given a non-answer that only reiterated that they needed it without ever actually explaining why.

An equivalent to this would be:

(NOT ACTUAL QUOTES BUT A DRAMATIZATION)

"Why do you need to verify my age if this is an any-age establishment?" -- "Because we need to verify your age."

They also asked for a phone number. And the address and phone number were required. You could NOT pass them if you did not want to give this information.

Doing a google search of them, they seem fairly new and there is little information about them. In this day and age, I am skeptical of giving my personal information out to known-to-be-reputable companies. Since these people are fairly unknown, it sent up red flags, especially after the non-answer I received when asked WHY.

I got around this by putting n/a for the address and all 0s for the phone number. I did have to input my state and zipcode -- I entered a nearby city's zip.

As for the form issues. I point blank stated that the form would not submit, nor would it save so that I could send it back to them, and then asked for advice on how to proceed. They literally repeated the original instructions. TO ME (please note that I am not a mind reader so I can only go by how it felt and do not claim to know the inner thoughts of anyone else), it seemed as if my question hadn't actually been read but skimmed and then answered generically.

This was the final straw for me, as this was not the first time my questions had been answered in this manner.

I would also like to note that all of my correspondence with this company took place through the PMs here, with the original poster of this thread. I tried to talk to them via their online chat on their website -- it did not work. Either that or I was ignored. I tried to email them, but the only emails I ever got from them was the bot email that sent me the form after paying with PayPal, and the response that said I was issued my refund.

And yes, I was given a refund, and in a timely manner.

Again, if anyone wants any further details not mentioned, please feel free to PM me.

Hello inconsequential,

First off, thank you for sharing your honest experience with the KB community and being so professional about this. I have read over your unsatisfied experience with me in particular, and I will definitely claim accountability and responsibility moving on from this. More importantly, I definitely will be learning from this.

I sincerely apologize for giving you what seemed like non-answers as well.

Regards,
Kristin

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
Kristin--

Sorry, I missed your post in April!  (I think I was working on my taxes) and so you never got the official vendor welcome!  Here it is!

Welcome to the KB Writers Cafe!

You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Cafe!

Now that you have an official thread, you'll want to add your listing to our Yellow Pages Listing, found here:
http://www.kboards.com/yp/

The listing is free to KB members and is completely self-service; you can add and edit your listing from the page. More information on our Yellow Pages listing can be found here.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service wil be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again to post to. And, you may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (such as this post), you may reply but otherwise must wait seven days, thanks!

Note that members may provide civil and honest feedback about your service to this thread, and you may respond in a civil manner. Disputes between you and clients should be handled off site.

Betsy
KBoards Moderator

Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards. Members should do due diligence when considering using a service, for example, by asking KB members for feedback and doing an Internet search such as "service provider name" complaints.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, Besty:) Even if it was posted before versus now, it's very much appreciated:)

I've already added our listing a while back then, and have read and will abide by the rules you laid out.

Best Regards,
Kristin

Offline JeanneM

• East Coast
    • View Profile
    • The Pet Medium
Very impressed with your samples and also your professional response to a client with complaints. Bookmarking this thread and will definitely consider using you when I have advertising funds available. Best of luck to you...

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
Very impressed with your samples and also your professional response to a client with complaints. Bookmarking this thread and will definitely consider using you when I have advertising funds available. Best of luck to you...

Thank you so much for your praise and acknowledgment and for book marking our thread. I hope to work with you in the future.

I wish the best of luck to you as well in your writing ventures- may you overcome those writers' blocks with ease:)

Offline mountainblues

• View Profile
We're really glad we discovered CorrCommercials. We're very pleased with our video for Temple Secrets and look forward to testing it out in our advertising. Corr came up with two initial concepts and we actually integrated elements of both. Revisions were quick and accurate. Kristin was very responsive.  Recommended.

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
We're really glad we discovered CorrCommercials. We're very pleased with our video for Temple Secrets and look forward to testing it out in our advertising. Corr came up with two initial concepts and we actually integrated elements of both. Revisions were quick and accurate. Kristin was very responsive.  Recommended.

Thank you so much for your feedback and I truly hope to work with you again!:) I'll be displaying your trailer soon!

Offline SeeleyJames

• Scottsdale, AZ
  • Seeley James
    • View Profile
    • Seeley James
My first experience with Corr Commercials made them my favorite for videos. They came up with a terrific sequence, offered great ideas, and communicated immediately and frequently. The end result is two great videos. I used the Premium option and some options. It was well worth it!

How do I give 5 stars on kboards? Highly recommended!

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
My first experience with Corr Commercials made them my favorite for videos. They came up with a terrific sequence, offered great ideas, and communicated immediately and frequently. The end result is two great videos. I used the Premium option and some options. It was well worth it!

How do I give 5 stars on kboards? Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for your praise! I truly enjoyed working with you and we hope to work with you again:)

Offline Hasbeen

• View Profile
I just finished my first trailer with Corr Commercials. It could not have been easier or more seamless for the author. Their process is simple and clear cut for those of us who don't understand the intricacies of creating a video. They were patient with me as I saw the first cut and asked for changes. They were fast and delivered what they promised when they promised it. I choose the premium package and felt it was money well spent. I have a professional trailer that I can use for advertising, on my web site and Facebook page. Given the cost it makes trailer affordable to even the beginning author.

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
I just finished my first trailer with Corr Commercials. It could not have been easier or more seamless for the author. Their process is simple and clear cut for those of us who don't understand the intricacies of creating a video. They were patient with me as I saw the first cut and asked for changes. They were fast and delivered what they promised when they promised it. I choose the premium package and felt it was money well spent. I have a professional trailer that I can use for advertising, on my web site and Facebook page. Given the cost it makes trailer affordable to even the beginning author.

Hasbeen was such a wonderful and cooperative person to work with:) We are currently working on his next trailer and his trailer has proven to be effective within his video marketing campaigns! Thank you so much for the praise and I hope to continue working with you:)

Offline Hasbeen

• View Profile
The experience with the second trailer was just as good as the first one. I'm using the first one in a test on Facebook ads. In less than two weeks I have reached 5629 people with 1966 views at .03 a view. Book trailers definitely have a place in an authors tool kit for marketing especially at the prices Corr charges. They want to help authors use these powerful tools.

Offline antrimcycle

• View Profile
I want to thank Corr Commercials for the great job they did on my book trailer. I wasn't sure how a Regency Romance book could be dramatized, but they did a wonderful job. I will definitely coming back to them for more work and I highly recommend them.   :)

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
The experience with the second trailer was just as good as the first one. I'm using the first one in a test on Facebook ads. In less than two weeks I have reached 5629 people with 1966 views at .03 a view. Book trailers definitely have a place in an authors tool kit for marketing especially at the prices Corr charges. They want to help authors use these powerful tools.

Those are excellent results:) Hopefully you can lower down your CPC even more to .001:)

Thank you so much for ordering from us again! As of right now, Has been and I are still working on his second trailer and my experience with him has been phenomenal.

We work hand in hand with our authors to achieve the book trailer that they want. Through cooperation and hard work, the resulting trailers are amazing and could not have been achieved without the cooperation from our clients.

I want to thank Corr Commercials for the great job they did on my book trailer. I wasn't sure how a Regency Romance book could be dramatized, but they did a wonderful job. I will definitely coming back to them for more work and I highly recommend them.   :)

So glad I was able to knock it out in the first draft:) I truly hope to work with you again in the near future!:)

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
Open to orders. Subscribe to us today to receive 15% off your first purchase!

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials

Offline Dreambeast7

• View Profile
    • Ancient Children
I loved the premium ad that Corr Commercials produced for me. It's amazing to get a polished 30-second video ad with narration for the price they charge. Communications were prompt and friendly and always professional. I look forward to working with them again.

Offline SamuelStokes

• View Profile
Corr took care of my most recent book trailer for A Coronation of Kings. It was fantastic. I highly recommend them. Two thumbs way way up!

SamuelStokes | My Facebook Community

Online TromboneAl

• Name IRL: Al Macy
    • View Profile
Corr took care of my most recent book trailer for A Coronation of Kings. It was fantastic. I highly recommend them. Two thumbs way way up!

How have you used your trailers? I didn't see them on your website.

Al Macy | Web Site | Facebook | Twitter

Offline Salvador Mercer

• Cleveland Ohio
    • View Profile
    • Salvador Mercer Website
How have you used your trailers? I didn't see them on your website.

I just watched it on his facebook page. Link by his book.

To the OP. Why not have something between the $7 entry level trailer and the $57 upgrade? Seems like a big jump to me.

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
I just watched it on his facebook page. Link by his book.

To the OP. Why not have something between the $7 entry level trailer and the $57 upgrade? Seems like a big jump to me.

While the jump may seem quite large, we do like to keep it simple for our clients to choose between the two. It's either they want a simple straight to the point professional video or a best put visual representation of their novel. A package in between is not out of discussion though and may likely show up in the future:) It'll definitely be a topic of discussion when I discuss it with my other team members. Thank you for bringing it up!

Offline Salvador Mercer

• Cleveland Ohio
    • View Profile
    • Salvador Mercer Website
Re: CorrCommercials: Love Your Book Trailer From Start to Finish for $7.99
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2016, 08:05:11 PM »
While the jump may seem quite large, we do like to keep it simple for our clients to choose between the two. It's either they want a simple straight to the point professional video or a best put visual representation of their novel. A package in between is not out of discussion though and may likely show up in the future:) It'll definitely be a topic of discussion when I discuss it with my other team members. Thank you for bringing it up!

I asked because the lower price is very low, but it doesn't do much really. The nice trailers I saw on your site definitely need one or more upgrades which will cost closer to a C note. FWIW, I did like your products but with all things, it's always nice to have that entry level item to test the waters before going full out. For myself, that meant something in between. Thanks for clarifying.

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2016, 01:38:26 PM »
I asked because the lower price is very low, but it doesn't do much really. The nice trailers I saw on your site definitely need one or more upgrades which will cost closer to a C note. FWIW, I did like your products but with all things, it's always nice to have that entry level item to test the waters before going full out. For myself, that meant something in between. Thanks for clarifying.

No problem at all! Like I said, it's definitely not off-limits and we will look over it towards the near future. It's difficult finding a balance that would suit our cherished authors, the business itself, and our beloved team, but do stay tuned! I wouldn't be surprised if by the black Friday sale we do introduce a third package:)

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2016, 08:15:20 AM »

If you have subscribed and have not received your 15% off coupon, please PM me as our mailing service was down for a couple of days in the previous weeks!

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2016, 12:46:49 PM »
CorrCommercials is open to new orders!

Subscribe to us today from our homepage and receive 15% off your ENTIRE first purchase.

Any questions? We're here to help! Shoot us an email, message, or reply post and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!