Why not Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial?

Author Topic: HOLIDAYS ARE JUST GETTING STARTED- BOOK TRAILERS! Try Us!  (Read 10884 times)  

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
  • Love Your Book Trailer From Start to Finish
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
Re: Spark Interest! Love Your Very Own Book Trailer From Start to Finish!
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2017, 01:55:17 PM »
Come check us out folks!:)

We're here to work with you every step of the way!

Next month we'll be hosting our first giveaway on book trailers also so stay tuned!

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2017, 06:19:21 PM »
Open for sales:)

Do PM me with any questions or via our website, and I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as possible:)

Offline Dreambeast7

• View Profile
    • Ancient Children
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2017, 05:54:38 PM »
I love the premium trailers that you've made for me! Excellent work!! The first one has resulted in quite a few sales through Facebook.

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2017, 05:42:28 PM »
I love the premium trailers that you've made for me! Excellent work!! The first one has resulted in quite a few sales through Facebook.

Thank you so much for your kind praise and sorry I missed this!!! It has definitely been a busy week for me especially, but I'm so glad to read that our trailers are being effective in the hands of authors who know how to utilize them:)

EDIT: It's the month of love and we absolutely love the support that we've been receiving from the Kboards community:)

For that reason, we want to give back! Members here at kBoards have broadened our creativity, gave us constructive feedback on how to service our trailers, and have just been an absolute delight to work with in creating masterpiece trailers.

Here's your chance to win (1) Dynamic Book Trailer Package WITH an optional Male Movie Trailer Voiceover! (Product: https://corrcommercials.com/shop/cinematic-trailers/book-trailer-production/). We hope that this trailer will engage your audience more and net you more exposure to your book.

Just follow these 2 EASY steps to enter:
1) Follow our brand new instagram account here for more giveaway opportunities: https://www.instagram.com/booktrailers/
2) Reply to this thread, and tell the kBoard community why YOU love them as well:)

Winner will be contacted via direct message on 2/16 roughly 8pm EST, posted here, and be given 48 hours to respond back. Good luck:)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 02:32:23 PM by Kristin CC »

Online AlexaKang

• View Profile
Re: CorrCommercials FREE Book Trailer Giveaway!!
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2017, 09:13:03 PM »
CorrCommercials Instagram account -- just followed.

Kristin, thank you for this wonderful offer. Really appreciate your prompt response and tons of great advice so far. We were pretty lost what we needed to do but you've made it so simple!

Looking forward to our final product.

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
Re: CorrCommercials FREE Book Trailer Giveaway!!
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2017, 08:26:41 AM »
CorrCommercials Instagram account -- just followed.

Kristin, thank you for this wonderful offer. Really appreciate your prompt response and tons of great advice so far. We were pretty lost what we needed to do but you've made it so simple!

Looking forward to our final product.

Thank you for your kind words!:) I'll keep you up to date as best as I can. At this rate, you may actually win by default. Nevertheless though, I think your book has an excellent background to make a script out of and turn into a trailer:)

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
Re: Bring Your Book to Life With a BOOK TRAILER:)
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2017, 08:57:16 AM »
Hello everyone!

I have been very busy as I am in med school, but have finally reached the point where I just have one order in queue now so basically I am open to more orders!

I will try my best to reply to inquiries on the weekdays and delivery videos on the weekends.

Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions!

Regards, Kristin

Offline martyns

• United Kingdom
  • Author of the 'Deathsworn Arc'
    • View Profile
    • Goodreads Author Page
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2017, 03:39:02 AM »
I like the sample trailers I've seen. Not sure they're a good fit for my 1st in series free fantasy series though.

Book 1 of the Deathsworn Arc 'Deathsworn Arc: The Last Dragon Slayer' is FREE to download!
Martyn Stanley | Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Amazon | Google+ | WattPad

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2017, 08:41:25 AM »
I like the sample trailers I've seen. Not sure they're a good fit for my 1st in series free fantasy series though.

Hi Martyns, Thank you for your kind remark, I greatly appreciate it:)

If youd like, you can go ahead and send me an amazon link to your book. Basically what it comes down to is if I can read through your small book blurb and visualize any stock footage that can be used, then I think it would be a good fit. I admit though, that I can already picture there being some issues with a fantasy series, but we have made trailers for fantasy series, but hey, I'm still interested in learning a bit more about your book nevertheless and telling you a definite answer!

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2017, 04:57:39 PM »
I just have one order left in queue which I'll get to either tonight or friday, and then I'll be open to orders:)

I super appreciate everyone's patience in their orders while I'm trucking my way through med school. Making these trailers are seriously such a stress relievers at time and I really appreciate everyone who has worked with me so far:)

Do let me know if you have any questions!

Offline martyns

• United Kingdom
    • View Profile
    • Goodreads Author Page
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2017, 03:38:38 AM »
Hi Martyns, Thank you for your kind remark, I greatly appreciate it:)

If youd like, you can go ahead and send me an amazon link to your book. Basically what it comes down to is if I can read through your small book blurb and visualize any stock footage that can be used, then I think it would be a good fit. I admit though, that I can already picture there being some issues with a fantasy series, but we have made trailers for fantasy series, but hey, I'm still interested in learning a bit more about your book nevertheless and telling you a definite answer!

Well, I had a glance at stock footage on Shutterstock and anything that looks useful, looks expensive!

I'm open to suggestions of course!

https://www.amazon.com/Last-Dragon-Slayer-Deathsworn-Book-ebook/dp/B009ECABOA

Book 1 of the Deathsworn Arc 'Deathsworn Arc: The Last Dragon Slayer' is FREE to download!
Martyn Stanley | Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Amazon | Google+ | WattPad

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2017, 01:19:41 PM »
Well, I had a glance at stock footage on Shutterstock and anything that looks useful, looks expensive!

I'm open to suggestions of course!

https://www.amazon.com/Last-Dragon-Slayer-Deathsworn-Book-ebook/dp/B009ECABOA

Before, we used to source from shutterstock, but now I try to stay away from shutterstock footage, they're ridiculously expensive for authors. Just one clip of theirs is already as much as one trailer of mine

I outsource clips from my own library and if premium footage is needed, from other premium stock footage libraries such as pond5 or videoblocks!

Keep in mind that the premium package that we offer though, that'll cover the entire entity of 5 premium clips even if it overbudgets, we'll put our own money into it if it means bringing your book to life (in addition, we also get some awesome stock footage for our own use:D)

Just from reading your blurb and looking at your cover, I'm quite confident that I would be able to come up with something adventurous and action-packed for your novel.

If you want to discuss even further, do message me or email me!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 01:30:52 PM by Kristin CC »

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2017, 01:59:33 PM »
Open to orders!:) Only 3 in queue right now.

Get in touch with me if you have any questions or go ahead and browse my site:)

Offline martyns

• United Kingdom
    • View Profile
    • Goodreads Author Page
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2017, 02:29:12 AM »
Before, we used to source from shutterstock, but now I try to stay away from shutterstock footage, they're ridiculously expensive for authors. Just one clip of theirs is already as much as one trailer of mine

I outsource clips from my own library and if premium footage is needed, from other premium stock footage libraries such as pond5 or videoblocks!

Keep in mind that the premium package that we offer though, that'll cover the entire entity of 5 premium clips even if it overbudgets, we'll put our own money into it if it means bringing your book to life (in addition, we also get some awesome stock footage for our own use:D)

Just from reading your blurb and looking at your cover, I'm quite confident that I would be able to come up with something adventurous and action-packed for your novel.

If you want to discuss even further, do message me or email me!

I'll tell you what. PM me an outline of what footage you have in mind for it. The sort of message you'd want to use. If you could link me to a sample you've done for a similar book that would reflect the sort of look and feel you'd be going for - that might help.

Online AlexaKang

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2017, 03:42:53 AM »
I'll tell you what. PM me an outline of what footage you have in mind for it. The sort of message you'd want to use. If you could link me to a sample you've done for a similar book that would reflect the sort of look and feel you'd be going for - that might help.

Isn't that like asking OP to do free work before you comit? OP has sample trailers on her site.

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2017, 08:37:55 AM »

Hello Martyn, I apologize for the delayed response but the past two weeks have been quite hectic in terms of balancing work, school, and family.

For your suggestion though, with all due respect and kind gestures, research for footage is a big part of the process when it comes to creating book trailers:). At times, it may even take as long as editing the video itself since I do find particular footage that I feel best matches your script.

I hope you can understand that to outline what footage I have outlined for your novel would be me considering that I'm starting work on your trailer.

For an alternate option, if you want, you can create the script yourself, send it over to me, and I can tell you from the top of my head of what footage you can expect based off of your script.

Offline martyns

• United Kingdom
    • View Profile
    • Goodreads Author Page
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2017, 07:50:56 AM »
Hello Martyn, I apologize for the delayed response but the past two weeks have been quite hectic in terms of balancing work, school, and family.

For your suggestion though, with all due respect and kind gestures, research for footage is a big part of the process when it comes to creating book trailers:). At times, it may even take as long as editing the video itself since I do find particular footage that I feel best matches your script.

I hope you can understand that to outline what footage I have outlined for your novel would be me considering that I'm starting work on your trailer.

For an alternate option, if you want, you can create the script yourself, send it over to me, and I can tell you from the top of my head of what footage you can expect based off of your script.

How about just linking me to a couple of your best fantasy themed trailers? Just show me your best fantasy trailers and let me know what package they were done on?

Thanks!

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2017, 02:59:26 PM »
How about just linking me to a couple of your best fantasy themed trailers? Just show me your best fantasy trailers and let me know what package they were done on?

Thanks!

PM Sent! Thank you for showing interest:)

Open to orders, as we only have 1 in queue right now! let me know if you guys have any questions!

I'm about to upload a ton of our past works to our portfolio page, but if you would like to see them earlier, check it this link here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qgahl69g7xll2kd/AAB6pOUOrmbE-_Qd5N1sW9ZWa?dl=0
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 03:01:46 PM by Kristin CC »

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2017, 02:03:48 PM »
Open to orders as always!:)

It's been a year since we've opened, and kboards has been a wonderful community to work with. I have roughly just 2 orders in queue right now so delivery of the first draft definitely shouldn't be over a week right now. I still have time to work on orders even while in med school. Unfortunately, I have had my first cancellation this year but it is my best interest to always try and deliver on time!

PM me with any inquiries or questions!

Online AlexaKang

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2017, 08:46:32 AM »
I want to give a big shout out and thank you to CorrCommercial for creating this one for me:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFAnk2zuJE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFAnk2zuJE</a>

https://youtu.be/6EFAnk2zuJE

I'm now using this mainly on FB and newsletters, and it's getting very positive responses.

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2017, 02:13:45 PM »
I want to give a big shout out and thank you to CorrCommercial for creating this one for me:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFAnk2zuJE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFAnk2zuJE</a>

https://youtu.be/6EFAnk2zuJE

I'm now using this mainly on FB and newsletters, and it's getting very positive responses.

Thanks so much, Alexa!! You were wonderful to work with and the trailer would not have been possible without your help. -Team effort :)

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
Re: ONE YEAR SALE | 10% OFF ALL BOOK TRAILERS
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2017, 11:52:13 AM »
We've officially been a part of the kboard community for over a year now and would like to celebrate by offering a 10% off sale now until 5/8/2017 :)

For 10% off your entire order, please enter the coupon code: KMEMBER during checkout

For any questions or inquiries don't hesitate to contact me!:)

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2017, 02:05:19 PM »
Have cleared out all my orders meaning absolutely ZERO orders in queue!:) Open to orders! PM or leave reply here with any questions.

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile
    • CorrCommercials
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2017, 06:39:07 PM »
Open to sales:)

Offline Kristin CC

• United States
    • View Profile