Author Topic: SOLD: Samsung Gear S2 3G Verizon with extras lowered to $155  (Read 551 times)  

Offline KimberlyinMN

• NW Minnesota
  • Kindle Voyage Wi-Fi
    • View Profile
SOLD!  I have a mint Samsung Gear S2 3G Verizon smartwatch for sale for $215 $155 including shipping. :) I moved this to eBay.

I've worn this twice. It comes with extra bands and an extra wireless charger. The two grey bands in the front are the OEM bands in size small and large. The red, blue, light grey, and the multi-color bands are non-Samsung bands that I purchased. This already has a glass screen protector installed, which can be easily removed. Includes a 2-year Square Trade warranty that covers ADH.

Why am I selling this? I don't feel that I need to be that connected to my phone.  This is a CDMA compatible smartwatch/phone. You can add this smartwatch to your Verizon account for $5/mo and make/receive standalone telephone calls from this or without adding a line, if you are connected to your phone via Bluetooth, you can make/receive calls or texts from your phone's cell number. You can also connect to your phone via WiFi. This can connect to any Android phone running version 4.4 or higher: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/gear-s2/device-compatibility/

Front view (note: I have 6-1/4" wrists):

Side view (shows the screen protector better):

Box views:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 06:39:53 PM by KimberlyinMN »