Author Topic: The Book Khaleesi - Book Covers, Formatting, Social Media Marketing, Editing  (Read 1237 times)  

Offline eevalancaster

• Philippines
  • Book Designer, Author, Editor, The Book Khaleesi
    • View Profile
    • Eeva Lancaster's Desk

The Book Khaleesi is all about creating beautiful BOOKS - The Affordable Way.
We offer high quality support to Self Published Authors.

See what our author clients have to say about our services:

http://www.thebookkhaleesi.com/p/testimonials.html

When you finish writing your manuscript,
Come visit and let us help you out.

www.thebookkhaleesi.com

or email thebookkhaleesi@gmail.com to inquire.

We offer everything your book needs:

Editing and Proofreading
Formatting and Layout
Customized Book Covers
Advertising Banners and Social Media Covers
Illustrators
Website Design
Social Media Marketing

Our PROFESSIONAL SERVICES are GUARANTEED

We look forward to working with you.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 11:05:17 AM by eevalancaster »
Book Designer, Author, Editor, Publicist
Eeva Lancaster | Eeva Lancaster\'s Desk | Facebook | Google+ | Goodreads | Twitter | The Book Khaleesi | Portfolio

Offline Doglover

• Huntingdon, United Kingdom
  • If you want real love, buy a dog.
    • View Profile
    • Margaret Brazear Author
Your prices are more reasonable than most I have seen, but a couple of things bother me. I see you are restricting clients to their first book only. This seems like a bad business move to me; surely if an author uses your services and is happy with them, that author will want to come back and have you publish his next book. That is repeat business which is what all companies are built on. The other thing that bothers me is that your home page is under construction. In my experience, it is always bad business to put up any page which is under construction, but that goes ten fold for the home page. Your site is not very user friendly anyway; seems a bit of a muddle. I clicked on the second author in your testimonials and got presented with a pop up subscription form and no way to close it down. It was subscribe or close the whole thing down. There is not even a little cross in the corner. Why should I want to subscribe when I have no idea what I am subscribing to? That is like being held to ransom - subscribe or else. I couldn't read the rest of the page because this pop up box was in my way.

I would like to see more covers of books you have published, without having to go to different pages to do it. I don't think your site is ready to be presented to potential clients.

The past is another country; they do things differently there
Margaret Brazear | Website | Blog | Facebook | Readers Group | Newsletter

Offline Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
  • Administrator
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
Eeva,

Sorry about the delay--I thought I'd already given you a the official welcome!  So, here it is!

Welcome to Kboards!

You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Caf!

Now that you have an official thread, you'll want to add your listing to our Yellow Pages Listing, found here:
http://www.kboards.com/yp/

The listing is free to KB members and is completely self-service; you can add and edit your listing from the page.  More information on our Yellow Pages listing can be found here.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar:  you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time.  New threads about the service wil be removed.  Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again to post to.  And, you may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days.  If someone responds (such as this post), you may reply but otherwise must wait seven days, thanks!

Betsy
KBoards Moderator

Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards.  Members should do due diligence when considering using a service, for example, by asking KB members for feedback and doing an Internet search such as "service provider name" complaints.
Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX
Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store

Offline eevalancaster

• Philippines
  • Book Designer, Author, Editor, The Book Khaleesi
    • View Profile
    • Eeva Lancaster's Desk
Hello Authors,

It's been a while since I last posted. I hope everyone's doing well and writing!
I'm here to tell you about this wonderful opportunity which I'm sponsoring.

Now accepting entries!
http://www.breakthroughnovelawards.com

If you have an unpublished debut novel, you'll never get an opportunity like this again, if you win.
If you've published a book and it's a sleeper, this could be your second chance at glory.
Check it out.

The Book Khaleesi is all about creating beautiful BOOKS - The Affordable Way.
We offer high quality support to Self Published Authors.

See what our author clients have to say about our services:

http://www.thebookkhaleesi.com/p/testimonials.html

When you finish writing your manuscript,
Come visit and let us help you out.

www.thebookkhaleesi.com

or email thebookkhaleesi@gmail.com to inquire.

We offer everything your book needs:

Editing and Proofreading
Formatting and Layout
Customized Book Covers
Advertising Banners and Social Media Covers
Book Trailers
Website Design
Social Media Marketing
Book Management

Our PROFESSIONAL SERVICES are GUARANTEED

We look forward to working with you.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 07:55:30 AM by eevalancaster »
Book Designer, Author, Editor, Publicist
Eeva Lancaster | Eeva Lancaster\'s Desk | Facebook | Google+ | Goodreads | Twitter | The Book Khaleesi | Portfolio

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac