KB Featured
Grey Daze: A Lance Underphal Mystery
by Michael Allan Scott

Kindle Edition published 2015-03-29
Bestseller ranking: 167157

Product Description
An IAN Book of the Year Finalist and featured on NBC's Daytime Show, the third book in the Lance Underphal Mystery series is part of a new breed of supernatural thrillers which can be read and enjoyed in any order. Based on real events, this is one of those dark, disturbing novels that keeps you turning pages.

Download the sample or use the "Look inside" feature for a FREE E-book offer.

It's a mystery- Something is wrong. As Lance Underphal pads softly across the cold flagstone, he hears her weeping. She is on her knees, hunched over in the middle of the room, her back to him, facing the dark fireplace. Something is very wrong. Lance wants to rush to her, but can't. In a hoarse whisper, he says, "Callie?" She lets out a mournful wail from deep within as she turns, their infant son in her arms, blue and still. He reels from the blow. How can this be? They don't have a son.

Author Topic: A Mini Guide to Launch Promo Services - Sites You Can Use for New Releases  (Read 15189 times)  

Online Nicholas Erik

• View Profile
But Product Display asks you to set a time frame for the ad to run and then you can choose to spread the ads over the duration of that period, so...it shouldn't blow through $100 like, "surprise!" Unless someone has stories to the contrary, but I haven't heard any. (With that said, I've had no luck with them, but at least too much money spent isn't my concern.)

You are correct - you can set the ads up in such a way to spread things out. Was just a disclaimer so people double-checked all the settings. Otherwise you can have an experience like Cassie's if AMS is feeling like spending your money.

Nick

Offline Lord_Aetius

• Yarm, England
    • View Profile
Much appreciated by a newbie trying to learn about promotion  :D

Jamie Edmundson | Website | Facebook

Offline Lee Sutherland

• Los Angeles, CA, USA
    • View Profile
    • Website
I recently had good luck with Booksends and Bargain Booksy for my newest launch.

Lee Sutherland | Twitter

Online Nicholas Erik

• View Profile
Re: A Mini Guide to Launch Promo Services - Sites You Can Use for New Releases
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2017, 01:48:58 PM »
Bumping this; I've updated the list slightly, added a thread to the list of launch threads, and done some minor housekeeping on services no longer available. If anyone has anything to add, post it.

Nick

Offline C. Gold

• View Profile
    • Golden Elm Publishing
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2017, 01:57:05 PM »
This is a great resource. Bookmarked it!

Offline ppdiva

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2017, 05:42:25 PM »
Thanks Nick very helpful as usual

Offline KitSarge

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2017, 08:48:37 AM »
Thank-you so much! This thread along with your FB ads tips one are invaluable. I've booked a few of these sites for my launch on Tuesday. You can see the thread here: https://www.kboards.com/index.php?topic=258819.0