Author Topic: Skin that goes with Merlot cover.  (Read 3657 times)  

Offline nikkidog

• Ohio
  • Happy Voyage and Oasis owner
    • View Profile
Re: Skin that goes with Merlot cover.
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2016, 07:23:38 AM »

I got flower blooms from decal girl for the purple butterfly, can't wait to see how it all looks. It's almost my favourite part of getting a new kindle lol
[/quote]

I have the butterfly cover in purple.  I have it on an older Nook.  I love that cover!

Offline Amiedoll

• NSW
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2016, 07:38:02 AM »
Me too, I've wanted it for years but it wasn't available on a device I wanted it on until this paper white (my first kindle I ended up getting hummingbirds in purple, I love and use it as a journal cover now  :D ).
I ended up ordering a purple butterfly card holder so I'll be using it as a wallet as well, it's just stunning in real life and the colour is a lot nicer than the picture. I'll have to take another one in better light once I put their skins on   :D

Offline Rasputina

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2016, 07:53:30 AM »
I think I'm going to pass on getting Treasure Hunt for my Oasis. I'm leaning toward Nevermore instead. Since I'm going to be reading the Oasis out of the cover, I'm not going to stick with a skin that goes with Merlot. I got spoiled with my PW2 and having the back skin on the front of my cover and seeing it all the time. This one, being on the back, I'll rarely see it. But I need something because the Oasis is really slippery in my hands when out of the cover and I mainly bought it because I wanted the lightest weight. Last night reading my Oasis I was tempted to get some stickers and strategically placing them to reduce how slippery it is. 

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
  • Arlington, VA
  • Let's go NATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2016, 02:55:06 PM »
Hey -- we're moving this to accessories as it's more suited there . . . . there will be a pointer post left so people can find it. :)

My Kindles
Nautilus (Voyage)
Oasis
Hermoine (Fire HD8)
Hogwarts (KDX)
Ed's (Basic)
S7Edge (KApp for Android)
Galaxy (KApp for Android)
(Make your own reading bar) | Ann Von Hagel | Arlington, VA | kboards  MODERATOR

Offline nikkidog

• Ohio
  • Happy Voyage and Oasis owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2016, 03:48:36 PM »
Hey -- we're moving this to accessories as it's more suited there . . . . there will be a pointer post left so people can find it. :)

👍👍👍

Offline mistyd107

• Alvarado Tx
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2016, 12:44:21 PM »
I have treasure hunt with my merlot and love it. In fact love it so much I ended up ordering the hybrid iPhone 6 case as well
Totals Read in 2014: Books-9  Pgs-3,156  Loc-44,841

Offline Rasputina

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2016, 07:41:18 AM »
I ordered that Nevermore Decalgirl skin for my Oasis with merlot cover and it looks great. Even better, it makes it so much easier to hold as it's not as slippery with the skin.

Offline girlvsplanet

• Scottsdale, AZ
    • View Profile
    • girl vs planet
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 07:31:41 AM »
I have treasure hunt with my merlot and love it. In fact love it so much I ended up ordering the hybrid iPhone 6 case as well

Can I see a photo? I'm considering this one for my merlot as well.

Offline cagnes

• Louisiana
    • View Profile
    • Bayou Cover Designs
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2017, 10:25:08 AM »
I should be receiving my Oasis with the Merlot cover today and would like to skin it. I think I'll go the custom route & I'm having trouble deciding between these 2 designs.

I'd welcome any input... which do you think would look best with Merlot?

Also want to mention that decalgirl is having a Valentine's Day sale 25% off until 2/14/17, code BEMINE25.

Christine | Member since 10/13/2009 | Goodreads | Bayou Cover Designs | Bayou Cover Designs on the KBoards Yellow Pages
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.  ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Offline cc1013

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2017, 06:43:16 PM »
Just got my Kindle Oasis with merlot cover last week. My skin arrived today. It's the Evie pattern from Decal Girl. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac