KB Featured
The Sun God's Heir: Return (Book One)
by Elliott Baker

Kindle Edition published 2017-01-02
Bestseller ranking:

Product Description
For three thousand years a hatred burns. In seventeenth century Bordeaux two souls incarnate, one born the child of a prosperous merchant, the other, steals a life determined to continue a brutal incarnation begun long ago.

Under the guidance of Pharaoh, two brothers grew strong in knowledge and power, one a physician, the other a general. With the pharaoh’s untimely death, a deep hatred blossoms. One remembers, one does not.

The year is 1671. René Gilbert’s destiny glints from the blade of a slashing rapier. To protect those he loves he must regain the power and knowledge earned in an ancient lifetime. From Bordeaux to Spain to Morocco, René is tested and with each turn of fate he gathers enemies and allies as the memory and power of a lifetime as physician to Pharaoh returns.

Determined to continue a reign of terror that once caused the Nile to run red, Horemheb takes over the life of a young man mortally wo…

Author Topic: BARGAIN Interior Book Formatting  (Read 446 times)  

Offline RachaelHerron

• View Profile
BARGAIN Interior Book Formatting
« on: August 21, 2016, 11:47:51 AM »
MAKE YOUR DIGITAL BOOK INTO A PRINT BOOK!

Get your book into print from a DOC, gorgeously.

So you have your epub and your mobi. You would LIKE a print book, but wrangling your Word document into something pretty to upload to CreateSpace leaves you exhausted at the very thought. Maybe you have already tried doing the formatting yourself and have found that Word is a slippery beast that loves to pin you down and rip your precious prose to shreds, leaving your patience in tatters.

Let me do it for you! I actually like doing the conversion, wrangling the gutters and margins for you!

WHAT YOU GET:

1. A fully formatted PDF, ready for upload.
2. A full formatted Word .docx, just in case you ever want to re-upload so you can make the changes and save as a PDF easily yourself, without paying me any extra.

WHAT IT COSTS:
$50.00

"How can you do it that cheaply, Rachael? Is there a catch?"

No catch. I have one really attractive interior and some really great Word macros. At this price, we do not haggle over font choices or fancy graphics. No bells and whistles. I plug your book in, I format it, and send both the PDF and your newly formatted Word DOC back to you, usually within 1-2 business days.

See examples here: http://rachaelherron.com/format/

Email me at rachael@rachaelherron.com to get your gorgeous interior!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 11:53:27 AM by RachaelHerron »

Offline Rickie Blair

• Southern Ontario
    • View Profile
    • Rickie Blair
Re: BARGAIN Interior Book Formatting
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 06:32:52 AM »
Bookmarked!
Rachel, why type size do you use? And how do you determine the gutter size?

In Leafy Hollow, murder is always in season!
Rickie Blair | RickieBlair.com | GoodReads | Facebook

AnmaNatsu

Re: BARGAIN Interior Book Formatting
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 06:53:52 AM »
I've always presumed most formatters don't include the source file because of the issues with distributing the fonts.  So I'm curious if you're using open source fonts or how you're handling the fonts to ensure they are usable by the author later?