Kindle Forum banner

7.8" Kobo Aura One order watch thread

8K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  luvmykindle3 
#1 ·
Those of you who have pre-ordered the new 7.8" Kobo Aura One, please share WHEN you ordered, from WHERE you ordered (Rakuten website, Chapters Indigo, etc.), and if you have received a SHIPPED notification yet.

I ordered from Rakuten website at 2 AM Eastern Time on Aug. 30 and have not received a shipping notification yet.

Kobo says the release is not until Sept. 6 but I know from other forums that there are people in NY and GA who ordered after me and have received tracking numbers that say their orders are on their way.

#27 ·
I just received the new Aura One limited edition. It's great. I love the screen. It was very easy to set up. I purchased it so that I could download my ebooks from Adobe digitals. It was super easy. Love the way love sets up books and let's me know which books I've read and the percentage of those I'm reading. I've been thinking about getting a logo for a while and finally just decided to try it. I also have the new oasis, I like it as well. The screen size on the aura is perfect. I'm happy with both devices. Guess you can tell, I love my gadgets Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.