Author Topic: Re: GHOSTWRITER for HIRE -- TEMPORARY DISCOUNT [$0.04/word]  (Read 5344 times)  

Offline Ava_Red

• View Profile
    • Ghostwriter4Hire
Re: GHOSTWRITER for HIRE
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2017, 09:05:52 AM »
I've had some projects shift around, and I've got some availability coming up. There's a chance that I'll be available as soon as the last third of this month. If interested in working together, please PM me. If you have concerns about the rates, we can negotiate.

Offline Ava_Red

• View Profile
    • Ghostwriter4Hire
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2017, 06:58:59 PM »
My slot for the last part of this month has been filled. Thanks. :D

If anyone else is interesting in booking me, please contact me to talk about availability and timing.

Offline Ava_Red

• View Profile
    • Ghostwriter4Hire
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2017, 01:43:39 PM »
I've got an October slot that I would like to fill at a discount of $0.06/word. Please PM me if interested.

Offline Ava_Red

• View Profile
    • Ghostwriter4Hire
Re: GHOSTWRITER for HIRE -- $0.05 (new price)
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2017, 10:36:40 AM »
I'm currently lowering my price down to $0.05/word. Even if I raise my price back up in the future, if you book me at $0.05, that price will remain.

I've had a family member suffer an injury. I'd like to be of financial help to her if I can, and I'm interested in keeping a steady flow of work to help facilitate that. That's why I'm lowering my price for the foreseeable future to $0.05/word.

Please message me if interested, and we'll talk about scheduling.

Offline Ava_Red

• View Profile
    • Ghostwriter4Hire
Re: GHOSTWRITER for HIRE -- $0.05 (new price)
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2017, 04:16:57 PM »
Giving a bump.

PM me to ask about scheduling.

Thanks!

Offline Ava_Red

• View Profile
    • Ghostwriter4Hire
Re: GHOSTWRITER for HIRE -- TEMPORARY DISCOUNT [$0.04/word]
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2017, 05:50:38 PM »
I've had an immediate-fill slot open up in my schedule. Because of that, I am offering a discount to $0.04/word.

I'm very flexible with regard to matching voice and writing light or dark. I'm especially good at writing moments of angst and tension, so dark stories are welcome, but I really enjoy a lighthearted, happy story as well. I specialize in romance, but any genre is welcome including psychological thriller, romantic suspense, and cozy mystery. And, with a background in erotica, any heat level is welcome, but I can do sweet very well, too.

If interested, please PM.

Offline EA Cruz

• View Profile
    • EA Cruz - Jesus Says GO KILL YOURSELF
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2017, 05:40:00 AM »
I think you're wrong. I've seen rates higher and people booking well over a year in advance. One writer I know who does ghostwriting in the PNR genre charges $40K for 70K word first draft. She has no trouble keeping busy.

I'm sorry but what is PNR?

Offline Ava_Red

• View Profile
    • Ghostwriter4Hire
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2017, 09:43:34 AM »
I'm sorry but what is PNR?

It's paranormal romance.  ;)

Offline Ava_Red

• View Profile
    • Ghostwriter4Hire
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2017, 08:58:58 PM »
Just a head's up. I became dissatisfied with my webhost provider and have ended my account with them. That has made my webpage and email through my webpage both defunct. I was using their Weebly website building feature, but when they tried to upgrade to allow for the latest Weebly features, the process locked up my website for a good 6+ months so that I wasn't able to make any changes. Very frustrating!!! I finally decided to throw in the towel and to end my account with them.

So, if you want to email me directly, please email readmysugarlips@yahoo.com .

Thank you.

Offline Ava_Red

• View Profile
    • Ghostwriter4Hire
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2017, 12:00:03 PM »
I still have room to take one more client at a $0.04/word discount. Novels or novellas welcome. I would be ready to start on your project sometimes between Aug 20th and 25th.

Any genre welcome except historical. And, I could do historical quite well if you provided me with cheat sheets about the time period and some resources about what life was like during that time plus a sample of the writing style. I've read period pieces and can do the style, but I don't have the knowledge base about the time periods.

Also, both M/F and M/M welcome. Any heat level.