Author Topic: NEW Premade Covers Posted 31 MAY 2018 (Romance, Horror, SciFi & Fantasy)  (Read 2998 times)  

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
    • Indie Author Book Cover Design
IndieAuthorDesign.com

At IAD we offer more than just beautifully designed covers. We now offer a wide range of design services.
From Custom and Pre-made Book Covers, to Author Websites, to Social Media and Promotional graphics, IndieAuthorDesign is your one stop shop for all your book related graphics needs.
BE SURE TO CLICK THROUGH TO PAGE 2 TO SEE NEWEST PREMADES
OR....
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 10:26:10 AM by Sean Lowery »

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
Re: Limited Time Custom Book Cover Design Special
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 09:20:26 AM »
Thanks to everyone that took me up on my offer so far!
FYI -  There is still time to take advantage of this offer before it closes for good.

Offline mel p

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 10:34:28 AM »
Do you have a website? Sorry if I missed it, but I didn't see a link in your original thread and you don't have anything in your signature...

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 01:02:41 PM »
Do you have a website? Sorry if I missed it, but I didn't see a link in your original thread and you don't have anything in your signature...

Hi Mel,

Sorry for the late reply...

Thanks for your interest, it's appreciated. Yes I do have a website http://IndieAuthorDesign.com
Any other questions, just let me know!

Sean
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:05:35 AM by Sean Lowery »

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
A few Brand New Premade Covers are now available

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 02:03:25 PM by Sean Lowery »

Offline Greg Dragon

• "Ending is better than mending."
    • View Profile
    • GregDragon.com
You should post more, your work is amazing. Bookmarked for future short stories and the like.

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
You should post more, your work is amazing. Bookmarked for future short stories and the like.

Thank you Greg, I appreciate the positive feedback

Offline Brevoort

• Calgary
    • View Profile
    • The Disaster Tourist
First off Sean, I want to say that there is a freshness and a boldness to your designs and I wonder why I never paid attention to your posts before.

I see that the way to go under your current special pricing for Kboards is the custom cover route. Originally I was interested in a pre-made but the custom version is a better deal.

That said, there is a pre-made design that looks good for a future project. Do you have a mechanism or policy that allows me to purchase and warehouse a cover until I have a title, blurb etc, or do you need it all at the same time as purchase?

And, what about audio book covers?

Rick Grant
Calgary

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
First off Sean, I want to say that there is a freshness and a boldness to your designs and I wonder why I never paid attention to your posts before.

I see that the way to go under your current special pricing for Kboards is the custom cover route. Originally I was interested in a pre-made but the custom version is a better deal.

That said, there is a pre-made design that looks good for a future project. Do you have a mechanism or policy that allows me to purchase and warehouse a cover until I have a title, blurb etc, or do you need it all at the same time as purchase?

And, what about audio book covers?

Thanks for the feedback, always nice to hear.

Yes, the custom design is a great deal but it's only going to be available for a limited time.

I've had a few folks purchase a premade as an inspiration for a story they haven't even written yet, so yes, if you purchase a premade you can hold onto it for as long as you need, then once you have your details ready just send me an email and I'll take care customizing it for you.

Hope that helps!

Offline 100chances

• View Profile
Hey Sean,

HighImpactCovers.com seems to be down.

Are you still doing custom covers?

Offline rikatz

• View Profile
The url isn't working. Can't get to the website.

Robert I. Katz | website | blog

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
Re: Great Deals on Premade Book Covers and Premium Custom Cover Design!
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 11:25:35 AM »

HighImpactCovers.com Has Moved!
Same ownership, new brand!
We are now known as

IndieAuthorDesign.com

At IAD we offer more than just beautifully designed covers. We now offer a wide range of design services.
From Custom and Pre-made Book Covers, to Author Websites, to Social Media and Promotional graphics, IndieAuthorDesign is your one stop shop for all your book related graphics needs.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:19:26 AM by Sean Lowery »

Offline SA_Soule

• Northern CA
  • Author, Creativity Coach, & Avid Reader
    • View Profile
    • Amazon Author Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 12:41:38 PM »
Nice designs. Best of luck with your business!

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2018, 03:49:03 PM »
Nice designs. Best of luck with your business!

Thank you, I appreciate that!

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2018, 06:07:38 AM »
New Premade Covers are Now Available

PLUS: Good for the month of January, 2018... Kboards members can get 15% OFF any purchase!

Use coupon code KBOARD15 at check out to receive your discount on premade covers, premade websites and custom design.

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
IndieAuthorDesign.com

From Custom and Pre-made Book Covers, to Author Websites, to Social Media and Promotional graphics, IndieAuthorDesign
is your one stop shop for all your book related graphics needs.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:21:16 AM by Sean Lowery »

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
IndieAuthorDesign.com

From Custom and Pre-made Book Covers, to Author Websites, to Social Media and Promotional graphics, IndieAuthorDesign
is your one stop shop for all your book related graphics needs.

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile

IndieAuthorDesign.com

From Custom and Pre-made Book Covers, to Social Media and Promotional graphics, IndieAuthorDesign is your one stop shop for all your book related graphics needs.

Our newest Premade Cover Design...

Looking For More Quality Premade Book Covers?

Pre-Made Book Covers For Sale

Looking For Custom Book Cover Design?

Custom Book Cover Design

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
Re: Great Deals on Premade Book Covers, Premium Custom Cover Design
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2018, 08:36:35 AM »
IndieAuthorDesign.com

From Custom and Pre-made Book Covers, to Social Media and Promotional graphics, IndieAuthorDesign is your one stop shop for all your book related graphics needs.

Our newest Premade Cover Designs...

Custom Book Cover Design

Looking For Author Website Design?

Author Website Design

Online Evenstar

• UK
    • View Profile
Hi Sean, it looks like we missed giving you the official welcome, so here it is  :)

Greetings! You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Cafe.

Now that you have an official thread, you'll want to add your listing to our Yellow Pages, found here: http://www.kboards.com/yp/. The listing is free to KB members and is completely self-service; you can add and edit your listing from the page. More information on our Yellow Pages listing can be found here.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service will be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again when you want to post. You may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (as I'm doing with this post), you may reply to them, but otherwise you must wait seven days. Any pattern of posting designed to artificially bump your thread to the top of the forum is prohibited. Please note that very short or (one- or two-word) posts with no meaningful information are discouraged and may be deleted at the moderators' discretion. Lastly, your posts and images will need to meet our "forum decorum" guidelines, which is the case for every member.

You may find that members ask searching questions -- about how your service works, for example, or what they will get for their money, or whether your service adheres to Amazon's terms of service. Such "vetting" is a common here.

Note that members are allowed to provide civil and honest feedback about your service in this thread. This feedback may include criticisms as well as kudos. You may respond to criticism in a civil manner, but name-calling, badgering, accusations of lying, and other breaches of forum decorum can lead to loss of vendor posting privileges.

Any and all disputes between you and your clients should be handled off-site.

Thanks,
Evenstar
KBoards Moderator

(Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards. Members should do due diligence when considering using a service.)

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
IndieAuthorDesign.com

Custom Book Cover Design

Author Website Design

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
IndieAuthorDesign.com

Custom Book Cover Design

Author Website Design

Online Evenstar

• UK
    • View Profile
Hi Sean

I'm saying this as a reader of kboards and not as a moderator, but is there any chance you can cut down the amount of images in your thread? I find myself having to scroll past the same stuff over and over to see if there is anything new and it's exhausting on the eyes and a bit off-putting

Offline Puddleduck

• View Profile
Hi Sean

I'm saying this as a reader of kboards and not as a moderator, but is there any chance you can cut down the amount of images in your thread? I find myself having to scroll past the same stuff over and over to see if there is anything new and it's exhausting on the eyes and a bit off-putting

Seconded. It'd be great if you could only post each image once, rather than repeating all the same images in each post.

Offline Sean Lowery

• West Virginia, U.S.A
    • View Profile
Hi Sean

Seconded. It'd be great if you could only post each image once, rather than repeating all the same images in each post.

No problem, taken care of and removed the repeat images.

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it!

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac