Why not Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial?

Author Topic: Editing Ghostwriting Rewriting Transcription- a few December slots available  (Read 8815 times)  

Offline SC

• View Profile
Re: Editing and proofreading BARGAIN PACKAGE DEAL RATES now extended.
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2017, 02:08:49 PM »

The rate for the complete package would be USD 4c per word all in and will apply to all slots booked during the next two weeks so if you're not going to be ready until February, book a slot in the next two weeks and you will still be able to take advantage of the offer.

If you purchased all of the elements separately the cost would be USD 5.75c per word so you are saving 30% by buying a package plus you get the formatting into the bargain.

Example costs

20000 word novella $80 all in
50000 word novel $200 all in
70000 word novel $280 all in

Have you got all your numbers right there? My calculator tells me that a 70k-word novel at $.04 per word would be $2,800.

Offline A Fading Street

• Professional Editing FREE 1st chapter sample edit
    • View Profile
    • A Fading Street Publishing Services
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2017, 02:55:50 PM »
Have you got all your numbers right there? My calculator tells me that a 70k-word novel at $.04 per word would be $2,800.

My bad, you are quite right. If I state the rate as $4 per thousand words or $.004 per word, I think that works out right. Not enough zeros.
Thanks for pointing that out  :)
A Fading Street Publishing Services.
Ghostwriting all genres $150 per 10000 words
Rewriting from $0.04 per word. Audio and Handwritten Transcription$0.003 per word.
Proofreading $0.0015 per word, Copy Editing $0.0035 per word. Ghostwriting $150 per 10000 words.
SPECIAL PACKAGE RATE for Beta, Copy Edit, Final Proof  at $0.004 per word.
My Kboards Thread for Testimonials http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,241950.0.html
Yellow Pages Entry

Offline wheart

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2017, 02:35:27 PM »
Wanted to chime in that Graham from A Fading Street was the perfect proofreader for me. He did a FANTASTIC job catching typos, misspellings, wrong word usage, etc. (oops, he told me don't use 'etc.' but I think he'll make an exception here, right, Graham? ;) Plus, he said don't use it in 'fiction' and this here testimonial is NOT a work of fiction, lol, so I'm sure he'll not put the red pen to that). Also, he did all that without messin' with my 'voice' :) . I sooooo appreciated that! I ended up approving most all of his edits/suggestions, which I've never done in the past with previous proofreaders.

I'm going to use him for my next book in my series, but I'm sure he's going to be getting busier booking more authors as he gets popular. So get him while he's cheap, you guys :D, because he really needs to up his prices for his caliber of service.

Anyway, thanks, Graham! I'll be back for more!  :-*

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2017, 02:02:43 PM »
Wanted to chime in that Graham from A Fading Street was the perfect proofreader for me. He did a FANTASTIC job catching typos, misspellings, wrong word usage, etc. (oops, he told me don't use 'etc.' but I think he'll make an exception here, right, Graham? ;) Plus, he said don't use it in 'fiction' and this here testimonial is NOT a work of fiction, lol, so I'm sure he'll not put the red pen to that). Also, he did all that without messin' with my 'voice' :) . I sooooo appreciated that! I ended up approving most all of his edits/suggestions, which I've never done in the past with previous proofreaders.

I'm going to use him for my next book in my series, but I'm sure he's going to be getting busier booking more authors as he gets popular. So get him while he's cheap, you guys :D, because he really needs to up his prices for his caliber of service.

Anyway, thanks, Graham! I'll be back for more!  :-*

Many thanks wheart it was a pleasure working with you and I'll let you off the etc in a post on here :) Hopefully we will work together again soon.

Just to add, slots still available through February and March if you need any work doing. Drop me a line on publishing@fadingstreet.com or check out my Yellow pages listing (link in sig below).
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:51:56 PM by A Fading Street »
Rewriting from $0.04 per word. Audio and Handwritten Transcription$0.003 per word.
Proofreading $0.0015 per word, Copy Editing $0.0035 per word. Ghostwriting $150 per 10000 words.
My Kboards Thread for Testimonials http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,241950.0.html
Yellow Pages Entry

Offline Eric the Scott

• Kln, Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2017, 11:03:10 AM »
Graham was amazing! Not only did he take my work and turn in into a presentable and professional work, but he did so quickly. I went to Graham after my regular editor became unreliable and he was kind enough to fit me into his very busy schedule so I could keep my deadline. Graham will be my first-choice for editing going forward! Thanks, Graham!

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2017, 02:46:04 PM »
Graham was amazing! Not only did he take my work and turn in into a presentable and professional work, but he did so quickly. I went to Graham after my regular editor became unreliable and he was kind enough to fit me into his very busy schedule so I could keep my deadline. Graham will be my first-choice for editing going forward! Thanks, Graham!
Thank you for the kind words Eric they are much appreciated and I enjoyed working with you and look forward to doing so again.
I just wanted to say in addition that my March schedule is starting to fill up nicely so if you need reliable and friendly editing work doing during March then get in touch to make sure you get your slots reserved. Always happy to do a sample edit for new clients and the package deal rate for a combined beta Read, Copy Edit and Proofread is still ongoing at $0.004 per word.
Contact me by PM on here, direct to publishing@fadingstreet.com or go via the website details in the signature below.
Yellow Pages Entry

Offline wingsandwords

• View Profile
Guess who's back? It's me, here to brag about Graham again. I came back for book two because I was so happy with his service, and it was an excellent decision.

I wasn't in a huge rush this time since I was ahead of schedule for book two's launch, so I got to see what the normal turnaround time was--still incredibly fast! That's just how Graham is, once he's on a project he's in the zone! Very professional, but at the same time it feels like you're working with a friend. He's got a very easy personality to get along with, has always been very respectful when bringing up suggestions and corrections, and just overall provides a very pleasant and comfortable experience throughout the entire editing phase.

One of my favorite things is the way he makes little suggestions for ways to perk up a sentence here, a paragraph there, and matches your tone so well.

He's also got a keen eye for words I'm notorious for overusing. I never knew how much I use 'snapped' or 'so' before him!  ;D  Working with him has had a positive effect on my writing process, I can tell that I'm growing with him.

I cannot stress enough what a fantastic editor he is, and he's offering absolutely ludicrous rates. Y'all better get on his schedule before I book him up forever.

Izzy Shows | Website

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
Guess who's back? It's me, here to brag about Graham again. I came back for book two because I was so happy with his service, and it was an excellent decision.

I wasn't in a huge rush this time since I was ahead of schedule for book two's launch, so I got to see what the normal turnaround time was--still incredibly fast! That's just how Graham is, once he's on a project he's in the zone! Very professional, but at the same time it feels like you're working with a friend. He's got a very easy personality to get along with, has always been very respectful when bringing up suggestions and corrections, and just overall provides a very pleasant and comfortable experience throughout the entire editing phase.

One of my favorite things is the way he makes little suggestions for ways to perk up a sentence here, a paragraph there, and matches your tone so well.

He's also got a keen eye for words I'm notorious for overusing. I never knew how much I use 'snapped' or 'so' before him!  ;D  Working with him has had a positive effect on my writing process, I can tell that I'm growing with him.

I cannot stress enough what a fantastic editor he is, and he's offering absolutely ludicrous rates. Y'all better get on his schedule before I book him up forever.

Thanks Izzy, that is really kind of you to say such nice things and I can honestly say that it is a real pleasure to work on your books, looking forward to Book 3 now :)

For anyone out there who wishes to follow the excellent advice in the last line of Izzy's message, I have some, not many, slots left for the end of this month and am now booking into April and May.

Feel free to contact me via this thread, via a PM or through the website www.fadingstreet.com or email me direct publishing@fadingstreet.com

Package deal rate is ongoing at $0.004 per word for an all in Beta Read, Copy Edit, and final proofread.

Yellow Pages Entry

Offline JamesCraft

• View Profile
    • KP Reading
Just got back my finished proofreading from fading street.  I highly recommend this.  Graham found issues my editor missed.  He works quick and does more than what I paid for.  When book three is ready, Graham will be the first I contact for help.  Thanks again Fading street.

The recommendation means a lot. Thanks!

Offline FFJ

• View Profile
Just wanted to chime in here that Graham did the proofread for my book, The Pursual and I was extremely pleased with his work. He even found time to chit chat with a newbie like me and provide sound suggestions and advice outside of the proofread.

My follow up will get his thorough edit in May.

Thanks, Graham!

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
Just wanted to chime in here that Graham did the proofread for my book, The Pursual and I was extremely pleased with his work. He even found time to chit chat with a newbie like me and provide sound suggestions and advice outside of the proofread.

My follow up will get his thorough edit in May.

Thanks, Graham!

Thanks FF much appreciated and just to say that anyone on need of editing For June and July, I have slots available at the moment for all elements including the package deal.
Yellow Pages Entry

AngelinSydney

Highly recommended.
Absolutely awesome.
This is NOT a paid advertising.

Offline vaughanwsmith

• Sydney, Australia
    • View Profile
    • Author Site
Graham came to the rescue for me on my latest release when my booked editor had to cancel at the last minute. Not only is Graham fast, but his work is professional and helpful. He is thorough and consistent which is what you really need in a editor. Highly recommended.

I had a copy edit and proofread done and immediately booked Graham again for the full package.

Vaughan W. Smith | Website | Facebook | Newsletter

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
Many thanks to Vaughan and Nalani. I appreciate you taking the time to post such nice comments.
Thank you both
Yellow Pages Entry

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
Down to 2 editing slots slots left for June and several in July for anyone planning summer releases and in need of editing. Beta read slots available right through both months.

Feel free to PM me here or you can contact me via the website
www.fadingstreet.com
or direct by email
publishing@fadingstreet.com

:)
Yellow Pages Entry

Offline Adair Hart

• Columbus, Ohio
  • Everything is as it should be
    • View Profile
    • Adair Hart
Graham was one of two proofreaders that I used for my most recent book. He is professional and has an uncanny eye for things. Although I signed up for a proofread, he had some excellent suggestions for other aspects that made sense. My copyeditor had a stylesheet and he took that into account during the proofread. My book is better for having booked him.

The Earthborn Series prequel: 20%
Book 1 of the Earthborn series: 20%
Book 7 of the Evaran Chronicles: 20%

The Evaran Chronicles - Join Evaran and his human companions on their journey through space and time!
Adair Hart | Website | Facebook

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
Graham was one of two proofreaders that I used for my most recent book. He is professional and has an uncanny eye for things. Although I signed up for a proofread, he had some excellent suggestions for other aspects that made sense. My copyeditor had a stylesheet and he took that into account during the proofread. My book is better for having booked him.

Many thanks Adair for that generous comment I really appreciate it and I just wanted to add that slots still available June and July for Editing and Beta Reading
Yellow Pages Entry

Offline sophia ann

• England
    • View Profile
Just had a copy edit done and it was great! Thank you so much. I was in a tight spot with time and needed and good copy edit completed very quickly. Not only was the edit completed in less than a day but the edit was to the best standard! Im definitely going keep you on file for my next edits.  :) Thanks again!

sophia stafford

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
Just had a copy edit done and it was great! Thank you so much. I was in a tight spot with time and needed and good copy edit completed very quickly. Not only was the edit completed in less than a day but the edit was to the best standard! Im definitely going keep you on file for my next edits.  :) Thanks again!
It was a pleasure :) To be fair it was only one chapter though :)
Now booking remaining slots in July and filling up slots available through August.
Package rate price for Beta Read, Copy Edit and final Proofread still held at $0.004 per word.
Yellow Pages Entry

Offline JDMatheny

• View Profile
    • Website
Throwing in my endorsement for Graham at Fading Street.  Currently my debut novel is with him for copy editing and proofreading.  The Beta Read is complete and I was really happy with his comments and suggestions.  The ideas he provided for improving the work really resonated with me and I've made changes based on his suggestions that I feel make the story stronger.  I'll be placing my second novel in his hands, as well.

Very pleasant and responsive to work with!

J.D.Matheny | Facebook |Website

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
Throwing in my endorsement for Graham at Fading Street.  Currently my debut novel is with him for copy editing and proofreading.  The Beta Read is complete and I was really happy with his comments and suggestions.  The ideas he provided for improving the work really resonated with me and I've made changes based on his suggestions that I feel make the story stronger.  I'll be placing my second novel in his hands, as well.

Very pleasant and responsive to work with!
Thanks very much JD I appreciate the kind words. :)
I do still have a few slots available during August and into September if anyone is in need of editing services or for ghostwriting projects.
www.fadingstreet.com
publishing@fadingtreet.com
or
send me a PM through this site
Yellow Pages Entry

Offline Lilly_Frost

• View Profile
Another satisfied customer reporting!  Graham did the copy editing and proofreading for my husband's novel. The comments were very helpful, drawing attention to issues to be on the lookout for in the future books.

Thanks again!

Leroy Nichols | Square Root of Time

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
Another satisfied customer reporting!  Graham did the copy editing and proofreading for my husband's novel. The comments were very helpful, drawing attention to issues to be on the lookout for in the future books.

Thanks again!

My pleasure Lilly_Frost. Hopefully the book will do well and the day job will be a distant memory :) I appreciate the kind words.
Yellow Pages Entry

Offline TonyD

• Vancouver BC, Canada
    • View Profile
    • TDNewton.net
My book is 83k words. Would you take a beta read for me? It is the third draft. I posted a thread. It is called "Islands." A noir, road/travel story/mystery.

T.D. Newton | My Blog

Offline A Fading Street

• View Profile
My book is 83k words. Would you take a beta read for me? It is the third draft. I posted a thread. It is called "Islands." A noir, road/travel story/mystery.
Hi Tony, absolutely, I'd be happy to. I'll send you a PM with the details or if you want to drop me a line on publishing@fadingstreet.com if you see this first and hopefully we can sort out a date etc.
Cheers
Graham
Yellow Pages Entry