Author Topic: ABOUT KBoards.com  (Read 5989 times)  

Offline chc

• Administrator
  • Remembering my good husband... Love you, Harv!
    • View Profile
ABOUT KBoards.com
« on: September 26, 2016, 08:07:02 PM »
KBoards is a website devoted to all things Kindle. We're a small family operation, but to our delight we've also become the largest independent Kindle user site on the web.

KBoards.com is a community forum for Kindle owners, with 90,000 members and over 3 million posts. The site is rated by Alexa as among the top #10,000 highest-traffic websites in the United States. Our Facebook page has over 60,000 friends. And our discussion forums have recently topped 300 million pageviews.

The site includes a Kindle user forum, a Kindle blog, and other goodies like our Top 10 page and our Link-Maker tool. Our forums have boards focused on Kindle books, accessories, reviews, user tips, and other Kindle-related topics. We also regularly run exclusive contests and giveaways in cooperation with our Kindle accessory sponsors.

Beyond that, KBoards offers unique (and free) tools for authors, including our active Writer's Cafe, a sorted list of bestselling KBoards authors, a Book Bazaar to promote indie books, a directory of author services like editing and cover graphics, and a KB author books page. We also provide our authors with a book profile page for each of their books, which displays all relevant book information - including online sample reading, customer reviews, video trailers, and more - on a single showcase page.

Media references to KBoards.com include AmericanWay Magazine, Blink magazine, Engadget (including our scoop on Kindle Unlimited), Forbes Magazine, Gizmodo (here and here), Huffington Post, HughHowey.com, Kindle Chronicles podcast (see interviews with Leslie and Harvey), the New York Times (here, here, here, here), O Globo, The Register, TechCrunch, Time Magazine (Dec 10, 2012 issue and this Time online article), and Wired.com.

Join our community by registering (free) in our forums, and by liking our Facebook page. You can also follow us on Twitter.

Meet our webmaster, administrator, and moderators in this forum thread. Drop by and say hello! And thank you for visiting KBoards.com!

Accessory-makers, publishers, authors: Queries about advertising on KBoards can be emailed to us. Or check out our advertising info page at http://www.kboards.com/ads.

KBoards.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 04:21:25 PM by Betsy the Quilter »

Love Harv. Miss Harv.
Harvey Chute
Founder - KBoards.com
1962-2015

Offline Tsubo

• View Profile
Re: ABOUT KBoards.com
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 02:44:46 AM »
Hi there, any chance of pointing me in the direction of information on how to make my profile, enter a discussion, I am unused to chat rooms but have been recommended to this site and would like to be an active participant. Thank you.

Offline Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
  • Administrator
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey
    • View Profile
    • Betsy True Designs
Re: ABOUT KBoards.com
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 03:33:42 AM »
Hi, Tsubo--

If you go to the "My KBoards" link in the top menu, you'll be able to modify your Profile (see the "Profile" link).

Where you'll go after that will depend on what you wish to discuss!

Betsy
Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX
Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store